─── 𝐗𝐈. JEALOUSLY, JEALOUSLY

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ───────────────────────

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, Riley ran back towards the car crash spot, but happened to crash into someone who rushing in the opposite direction. Her werewolf smell picked on the scent of mocha as pair of hands found themselves on Riley's arms trying to calm her down.

"Hey, hey. It's me." The person shouted.

Riley's eyes adjusted to the darkness, seeing Scott.

"There you are. Are you okay?" he asked her.

Stiles and his flashlight made appearance next to Scott as Riley nodded her head.

"I found her. Malia." Riley told them.

"We found something too. Come on." Stiles stated.

Scott and Stiles guided Riley to a coyote den hidden in the woods. Riley opted on staying outside while they scavenged in the den. It was only fair since she was the most capable to handle Malia if she came back.

"You see this? It's Malia's coat from the picture." Stiles said as he showed Riley a little girl's coat.

"Guys, we shouldn't be her. She won't come back. Our scent is everywhere." Riley told them.

"Then, where will she go? " Stiles questioned.

"I don't know." Scott answered

"You think you can track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Maybe. But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf. And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott explained.

"The door's still open." Stiles said in realization.

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help." Scott voiced.

"Or, I can always try." Riley volunteered.

The two boys looked at her, frowning their eyebrows.

"What?" Riley asked, confused.

"Hate to point this out, but you barely have control over wolfhess." Stiles reminded her.

"And you've done enough today. Besides, tomorrow night is the full moon. You should rest." Scott told her.

"And I would've! If not for two boys who called me, the girl who barely control herself, to help find a missing werecoyote." Riley stated with annoyance oozing out of her tone. "Goodnight, boys."

With that the blonde walked away, not denying the feeling of being nervous for tomorrow full moon.

✩.・*:。