─── 𝐗𝐈𝐗. SINS OF GRACE'S PAST

❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑!❞ ✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ──────────────────────

✶· ༘ -͙˚ ༘ ⑅ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 ⑅· ༘ -͙˚ ༘✶ ──────────────────────

𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐋𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐘𝐒, Riley has been spending most her time at the hospital to be with her mother. She been diving more into her Yin Warrior heritage, trying to keep her mind occupied from Scott and the pack. Though all that reading forced her into slumber, it looked to be she was dreaming but the neon firefly on her shoulder said otherwise.

( R I L E Y ' S D R E A M. )

𝑹𝑰𝑳𝑬𝒀 𝑺𝑳𝑶𝑾𝑳𝒀 walked through the middle of the dark forest traveling to the familiar tree stump surrounded by neon yellow fireflies. This time the man wrapped in bandaged cladded with a leather jacket stood in the middle of the swarm flies.

"Hello, Riley." The man greeted her with eerie tone. "I was hoping we could have conversation. Do you know who I am?"

"The Nogitsune." Riley felt her body shaking with chills at the sight of his smirk. The moonlight shined through his silver teeth.

"Is that all your mother told you?" The man asked

"Your dark spirit who feeds on Chaos, Strife and Pain." Riley continued on.

"Yes, yes, yes..." The Nogitsune chuckled. "Anything else?"

Riley's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "What do you mean?"

The Nogitsune crackled in amusement. "Of course, little Gracie hasn't mentioned the fun stuff. Well, of course she wasn't talk about all the fun we had together."

"What?"

"You and I are more connected than you know, Yin Warrior." The Nogitsune voiced, stepping towards her.

Suddenly, a white fire broke out around Riley's body, preventing the Nogitsune from coming any closer to her.

"Soon, little one." The Nogitsune stated.

(  P R E S E N T   D A Y  )

Riley quickly jolted up out of her sleep, sitting up with panic written all over her face before it morph into a concern expression. Questions started brewing through her mind about everything she just envisioned.