Chap 34: Truth about Harry

Start from the beginning

Just the thought of it makes me sick.

Sickly jealous.

That bastard had the guts to kiss her on her 20th birthday. Aynie thought Oliver was her first kiss. But she's mistaken. I kissed her the night she turned 18. Without her knowing.

Why I haven't told her yet? Because she isn't ready yet.

I want to show her, not just tell her.

I think Grandmere already knows everything, but thank goodness she doesn't say a word.

I want to show her everything I've done secretly for her.

But now, my chances are ruined and I hate myself for it.

As much as I'd like to tell her, I can't. Not that someone knows we are here in Paris together.

I am deeply sorry Aynie. Bear with me for a while...

I dialed Jake's number. "Jake, come into our room this second. Thank you."

I know he's just standing outside the door. He came in a seconds later.

"Yes- shit Harry! What did you do?!" he said as he rushed to my side. He took the first aid kit from the loo and fixed my mess. I tried to laugh at him, but instead, tears sprung from my eyes. Jake saw me cry a couple of times. Not so manly of me, I guess, but I'm vulnerable. Jake's been with me for more than 15 years. He knows me more than I know myself.

"They told me about what happened earlier Harry. It's not your fault." He said. I just cried silently. "6 more months Harry. You've done it for almost 5 years now. You can do it for 6 months."

"But Jake. Oliver wasn't in the picture 4 years ago. Now he is Aynie's boyfriend damn it!"

"Aynie doesn't have a clue Harry, of what you've done for her."

"Just 6 more months Jake and she will know. For now, I want you to arrange a public appearance for me and Marie. Tip the paps that I'll be there. I have to officially announce our "relationship".

"You're digging a bigger hole Harry. Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Even though you paid that bastard off not to tell anyone about Aynie, I still can't risk it."

"If you are so sure about it then okay, I will."

"Thanks Jake. You're a good friend"

"By the time you and Aynie get married, you have a lot of explaining to do." Jake said as he walked out the door.

"At least I could tell her I love her."

A/N I bet that blew your mind. because mine did. haha.

short i know. but you know me and my very slow, crappy, unhealthy update.

next update will be probably.... i don't know? in 2 weeks maybe? idk. the book is ON HOLD actually.

anyway, thanks for sticking around guys. i love you :* 

 oh and add me on facebook! PLEASE MESSAGE ME THAT YOU'RE ONE OF MY READERS SO I'LL KNOW. i don't add strangers. but you guys are definitely NOT strangers so yeah.

just look for my name in fb: Jordanne Lagtapon

also my instagram: jordannelovesfood

and my twitter: Olafhugs_