Chap 34: Truth about Harry

Start from the beginning

I may look like a player. But I am not. If word got out that I'm here with Aynie, she'll get hate. She can't go to school peacefully. She'll get scared even before the official announcement.

I love her. More than anything.

She eats like a pig, but that's what encouraged me to learn how to cook.

She loves strawberry pancakes and chocolate syrup.  She doesn't know that I'm the one who makes them for her every morning.

She's addicted to coffee with lots of whipped cream and she never drinks them hot.

She loves cookies and cakes, anything that involves blueberry, cranberry & strawberry.

She loves stuffed animals.

She wants to have a pet panda one day, that's why I bought her one. I haven't shown her yet. I named the panda Cookie. She's very well taken care off at our private zoo.

She ADORES dogs. Bridget, our husky, is fat like a bull.

She loves roses, especially pink ones. With the help of Manang Rose, we managed to plant a thousand roses on our backyard. Aynie doesn't know about them yet because they are locked away. They are kept in secret, for now.

She loves babies. She dreams of having not only one, but five kids on the future.

She hates scary movies. Loves Channing Tatum.

She's obsessed with that boy band, One Direction. I'm planning to ask them to play for us in our wedding.

She wants nothing in this world other than seeing her parents happy.

She wants to have a boutique one day, preferably here in Paris. That's why I don't stay here at the hotel often because I'm looking for a great spot.

She loves TV shows. She would have a marathon once or twice a week watching them. She's addicted to Psych, Lie to Me, Criminal Minds, basically anything that is related to police work.

She's a book nerd. Before she goes to bed, she reads one. Either a romance or mystery.

She likes to sing, but unfortunately, she wasn't gifted on that part.

The list could go on and on and on.

What pisses me off, is that someone will get to know her. Someone will know her secrets other than me.

Secrets that only I should know.

If that guy learns that Aynie loves roses, I bet my throne that he'll send her flowers every day.