pt 1

-before I get started I would just like to say that this is my first story so sorry if the grammar isn't on point but I will try my best 😘-
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Shuffle shuffle* Sasuke heard from there bedroom he looked up slowly and saw Naruto in the bathroom with the door wide open brushing his teeth.

" Oh hey your up!" Naruto said looking at Sasuke with his face dug half way in the pillow. " What are you doing..?" Sasuke said lifting his face from the pillow and now getting up slowly rubbing his eyes .

"I have to tutor Rebecca remember?" Naruto said closing the bathroom door and now leaving the bedroom.

Man ever since that Rebecca needed tutoring he's been ignoring me and I'm tired of it! Sasuke thought to himself.

"Oh wait Naruto can I come!" Sasuke blurted out now feeling a overwhelming since of cringe.

Why the fuck did I say that omg now he's gonna say 'no' and it's going to be SOO EMBARRASSING!-

"Okay." Sasuke was interrupted in the middle of his thoughts when Naruto said yes. " Wait really!" Sasuke said happily as he rushed and threw the blankets off him and got off the bed. " Yes that's I what said wasn't it?" Naruto said with cocky grin on his face.Sasuke rolled his eyes and threw something on.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry it's so short I'm lazy but the next with be about ############# oops guess you'll have to find out 🤭 ( that's so fcking cringe I can't believe I just wrote that I'm kms brb.)