Nora: "Oniyuri? Never heard of it."

Jaune: "Me neither."

Y/N then turns to Ren, who haven't said a word since they enter this place.

Y/N #1: "Ren?"

In response, Ren speaks up. 

Ren: "I have."

They look at him with surprise as Ren turn to face them with a sad look in his eyes. 

Ren: "You might think of it as one of Anima's Mt. Glenn, had it never been completed. Years ago, the richest members of were unhappy with how the Kingdom was being run. Frustrated with the council, they pooled their resources together to build their own city, with their own laws. They hoped that one day, it could maybe even become its own Kingdom. Many thought it would be the future..."

Ren walk away from the group before resuming.

Ren: "I know my parents did."

Ruby: "What... happened?"

That's when Shion immediately comes to their minds as Ren then brushes some dirt off of the stone border of a low wall to reveal claw marks.

Ren: "What always happens."

Jaune: "Bandits."

Y/N #1: "And the Grimm."

Ren tightens his hands into fists.

Ren: "Not just any one..."

Ruby briefly faces Nora in confusion, but Nora doesn't move her concerned gaze away from Ren. Jaune and Y/N also share a look of confusion with one another. Ruby turns back to him.

Ruby: "One?"

Y/N #1: "You mean... just one Grimm?"

Suddenly, several small black birds take off from a tree from the nearby forest outside Oniyuri's wall as they fly over the village and the five travelers, startling them as Y/N almost took out his pistols before putting them back. 

Jaune: "Come on. Let's just get through here. This place gives me the creeps."

He turns and leaves, soon followed by Nora. Ren lingers for a moment for a few moments, seemingly in thought, then follows after them. Ruby and Y/N are the last ones to move as they look over the empty village. Ruby goes to hold Y/N's hand as she and Y/N share a brief look of concern with each other. Leaves blow through behind them after they follow their friends.

_________________________________________________________________________________

(Weiss)

Weiss sits on her bed in her room with her head bowed and her hands folded in her lap. Jacques slowly paces in front of her. Y/N, meanwhile, has the room's door slightly open to listen into their conversation, unbeknownst to Jacques. 

Jacques: "Unbelievable. Absolutely unbelievable."

Jacques suddenly stops as he then turns and points at her.

Jacques: "Do you have any idea what your little stunt cost us?"

Weiss: "I-"

Jacques: "And don't think I'm just talking about Lien here! Our reputation! Our... our... ugh, our deal is off. So, don't expect to see Winter anytime soon."

Y/N #2: ("Damn it...")

This stun Weiss as Jacques sighs angrily and holds his head, unable to come up with the words to finish expressing the gravity of her mistake. Weiss waits for a moment before speaking only for Jacques to angrily continues.