Chapter 1:Awakened

~Lizaria's POV~

One day, I woke up in a new body. Apparently, the baby's name was Lizaria so that's who I am now. Unlike in normal reincarnation stories, my life was going pretty good. well, as good as life could get for a girl who just graduated sixth grade. I had lots of good friends, I got good grades, I loved kpop, my family life was questionable but other than that, my life  was great. Until one day, I got a visit from truck-kun and here I am. I've had to live through a lot of traumatic experiences but, when i went through the portal my old friend zeref created, I left everything behind. My past, my pain, my twin sister, my younger and older brother, even my parents. But enough about my past. I'd better get ready. 

Today is a special day after all. I'm going to try to join Fairytail! They're the strongest guild in all of Fiore, and I've been training my music magic for this. One cool thing about music magic is that it's a magic that can only be possessed by fairies or people that have a lot of fairy blood running through them. Bet you're curious now huh? Well You have to wait and see!

                                                                ~Time skip~

(btw she is 12)

 Here's what i'm wearing:

(but imagine part of the top purple)

And this hair:

(but imagine the hair at her knees)

But because I don't want anyone to recognize me I'll be wearing a cloak so I don't get spotted. Anyways, I've got to go!

PLease my lovely readers, vote on my book and comment. It really means a lot to us writers. Also, my next chapter will be published on August 11th, at 6:30 EDT so, keep a lookout. And,  Fairy Tail does not belong to me, it belongs to the great hiro mashima!