In the End...; brown

Start from the beginning

Ted

idk 1?

Rosalie

i'll be there

Ted

you better

____________________________________________________

(She's bullying ted. She'd fit right in on chuckle sandwich)

"I'm going to Ted's later." He looks up at me. "What for?" I smile at him, "You'll never guess." He immediately responds with "Is it a cooking video?" I nod "It's a cooking video... but with those little claw hands that you have to squeeze the handle for." He nods, "I gather you've taken a liking to Ted and Schlatt." I nod excitedly. "Maybe I'll have to join chuckle sandwich. I hear they've had an opening for a while." He scoffs "How dare you." 

A couple hours later I'm on my way to Ted's and decide I should probably call Ly. I call them up and they answer before the first ring. "Bitch. I've been waiting a million years. Tell me everything!" I laugh and tell them about everything I've done so far, and how much I love all my new friends. "Okay that's nice and all but I want the exciting stuff. Is Schlatt a dick in person too?" "Yeah but I love him for it?" "Does Charlie have like a stockpile of shitty puns for various situations?" "Y'know I was surprised about this too, but no, he does not." "Is Tom short." "Ah alas, he's pretty tall." "Okay listen don't get mad, but I'm just curious." I know exactly where this is going. "What's Charlie like?" I roll my eyes with a smile on his face. "Like in every aspect." They add. I laugh, "He's great." "In every aspect." They repeat, to my amusement. "Once again, he's great." "YO?!" We both laugh for a minute. "Okay okay okay... Now for my final question. Drumroll please." They pause for dramatic effect and do their own drumroll. "Can you set me up with Schlatt?" I burst out laughing, "REALLY EVEN WITH HIS FACIAL HAIR?" 'HE'S FUNNY MAN. I CAN'T RESIST HIS HUMOR." We laugh hysterically until finally I calm down. "Honestly, I'll put in a word for you. Maybe I can convince him to visit me." "Yo????" Ly and I talk, just catching up until I pull up to Ted's driveway "Hey Ly, I'm at Ted's house right now so I've gotta go. Love ya!" "WAIT CAN I SAY H-" I hang up on them mid sentence by accident. Half whoops. 

I knock on Ted's door and he opens it quickly. "Welcome to my humble abode." I roll my eyes and walk in past him. "Hello Mr. Nivison. Hey is Shae here? I wanna meet her." "Shae!" Ted shouts through the house. "What?" She calls back from somewhere in the house. "Rose is here!" Shae comes running out. "Hi Shae!" "Hello! You're Rose yeah?" I nod. I meet Shae for a bit, and then Ted yanks me away to suffer through making bread with clampy hands.

 I meet Shae for a bit, and then Ted yanks me away to suffer through making bread with clampy hands

"TED DO NOT PICK THAT UP." I scream as ted goes to pick up a bottle of wine on the counter with his clampy hands. He puts one around the neck of bottle and one under neath, and surprisingly it holds for a bit. "Hey Rose you want a little sip?" He moves the bottle toward me I jump back, knowing that it's only a matter of time until he drops it. The bottle falls to the ground and some spatters hit me in the legs. "Ah fuck. You know for some reason I genuinely thought I wouldn't drop that." I burst out laughing and so does he. "I'm sure you did!" Ted grabs a whole roll of paper towels with the hands and throws it at the puddle of red wine on the floor. "Dude that's gonna stain your floor if you don't hurry up!" We hear footsteps approaching the kitchen. "Ted what's going on I heard something break?" "It's fine Shae just don't come in here!" ted shouts back urgently, muffling laughter. He sets down the clampy hands after a minute of trying and clean up the puddle, surprisingly it didn't stain. "So that was a horrible idea." Ted says to the camera, grabbing his clampy hands again. We continue to mix our bread dough. "Wait fuck." Ted looks at me. "What?" I let out an exasperated sigh and laugh defeatedly. "How the fuck are we even gonna put this in the fucking oven Ted?" Ted is silent for a moment, then he simply says "Well shit." Eventually we figured out how to put the bread in the oven without melting the cheap ass plastic of the hands, and we turn off the camera and talk while we wait. "This is gonna be so gross." He nods. "So Rose, forgive me if it's an intrusions, but you and Charlie." I look at him, curious, "Yeah?" He thinks for a second. "How did that happen? Like don't get me wrong you two are great together. But I mean you'd known each other for a few weeks or so right?" I think for a second, not really sure how to answer. "I guess we just got lucky. And he was one of the people to show me around when I joined the smp. Our chats constantly begging me to talk to each other didn't hurt that's for sure." He nods. "You guys really are so good together." I smile and nod, thinking back momentarily to Charlie and my conversation earlier.

We record for a couple hours, making jokes, having mental breakdowns, y'know, all the good stuff. At the end we taste the disgusting mess we made. Which shockingly wasn't that disgusting of a mess. I hang out with ted for a bit and then head back to the hotel.

I enter our room and am greeted with an instantaneous hug. "Hi Charlie." I giggle. "Hi Rose." He says into my shoulder. "What did you do today Charlie?" "Edit." I laugh, "That's what I did when you were at Ted's!

We go to dinner just the two of us that night, then we go to sleep cuddled up.

I love you guys but I'm super sick right now and can't totally think straightProbably won't be a chapter tomorrow! mwah mwah mwah! (Word count: 1674!!!<3333)