A/N and Disclaimer

This story doesn't belong to me except for the few Oc's. The rest belong entirely to our hero, hiro mashima. The pictures(that i will add) also don't belong to me. Now with that out of the way, this story includes all ships mentioned in the description. Sorry if it wasn't good, this is my first story so please bear with me.

And, additionally, if there are any typos in this story just tell me and i will get to fixing it as fast as possible. Also, the updates might be very fast sometimes and sometimes very slow. If I don't post in a while, it's either because of school or because I love to procrastinate. 

I might make multiple books in this series if you guys want that. And, it would be nice if you guys gave me ideas on content for either this book or for other books you want me to write.

I accept constructive criticism, as well as you sharing your opinion about what ships you like and those you don't. But don't be mean to other people just because they share different opinions,cause then that results in a whole wattpad fight and I just don't have the energy to deal with that.

Well, that's all I have to say! Enjoy this Fairy Tail  meme and I hope you like the first chapter!h

(And btw, in the square with plue in it, it says dogs are white

(And btw, in the square with plue in it, it says dogs are white. it just got cut off)

(And I also forgot to mention i will be skipping some arcs that i either don't like or think are insignificant)