By the time each and everyone's attention was towards u guys some were afraid, some were confused, and some were jealous or excited.

Jungkook left ur hand indicating u to go inside as u looked at him before looking ahead then again looking at him for the last time with ur teary eyes before running inside.

His eyes stayed glued to his lil one until the figure disappeared from his sight and making him step back towards his car going to his office.

*TIME SKIP*

He entered inside his office building with his usual poker face. Everyone bowed towards him while a few guards behind him but he paid NO attention to anything or anyone as if his mind occupied by something else.

He was busy deep in thought that he didn't even noticed he already reached inside his office cabin.

He snapped out when a voice loudly called him....

JH:"JAYKAYYY."

JIN:"finally u pabo decided to show up huh...do u know how long we have been waiting for u."

JK:"what are u guys doing in here?"

JIN:"yah....Is this is how u welcome ur huyngs huh u ujdidndnjdjdn......."

SG:"and here goes his unlimited rap...."

JM:"forget about him....... Jungkook u tell us what happened to ur first night huh..."

Jimin said while wiggling his eyebrows as Jungkook rolled his eyes but soon one by one everyone boomed him with countless questions

JK:"relax guys, how am I supposed to ans like this."

JM:"ok let's start from ur first night."

JK:"nothing happened."

He simply stated but it didn't help with the man who was in front of him.

RM:"aish stop it Jimin. Jungkook why u left so early without saying anything to anyone."

Jungkook sighed before telling them everything how u caused all the chaos and how u literally blown up his head by ur acts.

By the time he finished telling his side of story everyone was holding their stomach from laughing too much.

Well of course Jimin and J-hope were on the floor while Jin's wind shelled laugh was echoing in the whole room others were also busy laughing their ass off.

JM:"oww stop pls my stomach is hurting."

JK:"dumbo what are we supposed to do when u yourself is laughing ur ass off."

They continued to laugh while Jungkook looked at them being pissed. He knew it won't be a good idea telling them all about what happened between u guys all this time.

V:"I really like her. She is both innocent and naughty."

JIN:"well Jungkook deserves that after all the torture he did to us."

JK:"seriously guys. STOP IT u all."

But who cares.......about solid 10 minutes later they composed back themselves but the moment they looked at each other especially towards Jungkook and especially his facial expression they again brust into laughter.

JIN:"ok ok let's stop now. Jungkook congratulations again on ur new life and I really wish I was there to witness her little stunts with my own eyes."

JK:"hell no."

JM:"I miss her."

V:"who ur wife?"

JM:"no Jungkook's wife." He smirked while glancing at Jungkook while he glared hard towards him. "Look at him aww already so possessive hmm I see."

JK:"I will tell Nona all about this."

JM:"ayii ayii I was just kidding man relax."

RM:"alright now for the main part. Jungkook?"

JK:"yes huyng."

RM:"u said there's some other reason which is why ur married basically happened."

V:"oh yeah u said it was the main reason and because of it u changed ur mind and agreed to get married so what is it?"

_____________________________

TO BE CONTINUED.