Just a Little Comfort

You've only known them for a few hours, maybe less, but they are probably the most genuine person that you've ever met... You wouldn't mind sharing a moment of comfort with them... You certainly need it...

-----

You shifted in place, slightly embarrassed from the proposition that was offered to you but not at all offended or turned off by it. The person that sat opposite of you, Nosramus, gave you a soft smile that warmed you to the core. You fiddled with your gloves as you cleared your throat, nervously breaking the intense eye contact that they have held with you since the moment the two of you first met only hours earlier in the abandoned mines.

"I... hehehe..." You almost couldn't believe it to be true. The silvered haired stranger giggled a little too, placing the back of their pale wrist to their lips. Nosramus's long, thin fingers curled as they smiled again.

"Perhaps I was a bit too direct with such a request? Forgive me, I have been alone for quite some time... It appears that my manners are little to be desired-" You shook your head with more vigor than you intended but it was already far too late to hide your eagerness.

"N-No... No, that's not true... I am... flattered." You scooted a little closer to them.

A part of you was greatly nervous. Genuinely, you didn't believe this Nosramus to be ill intended. You couldn't help but to stay a little guarded, both for survival's sake and so you wouldn't utterly embarrass yourself in front of them. They shifted so that their sides were flushed against yours. Their body was somehow soft and boney, thin but not emaciated... though it was difficult to tell from underneath those thick robes.

"Hmm... I never thought myself adept with flattery..." Nosramus tilted their head down as they looked at you. Their long, white hair was soft and smelled clean, with a slight undertone herbal spice that tickled your nose. You bit the inside of your cheek as their clear, grey eyes wandered across the features of your face.

"I believe I excel more with truth speaking. And you are lovely and someone I would rather enjoy sharing myself with."

Oh.

You were already charmed before, but now you were utterly smitten. Perhaps under more normal circumstances, things wouldn't have progressed as they had. You wouldn't have been so at ease, so willing and excited... But down here in this terrible place, you were in desperate need of relief and comfort... and if another person that showed you kindness in this place wanted that same kind of comfort and relief... Well, you wouldn't mind sharing a moment of weakness with them.

The kiss was a chaste one but one that was full of passionate need. Their lips were softer than you anticipated, far softer than your own chapped and scabbed ones, but it didn't dissuade Nosramus in the slightest. A large but thin hand was placed onto your thigh as another gently slid its way over your temple and to the back of your head. The skin of their hands was rough from several lifetimes of work and calloused, but still dexterous and gentle. Nosramus pulls away from the kiss but kneads both the back of your head and your thigh as you contemplate on chasing their lips for another kiss.

Nosramus carefully untangles their fingers from the back of your head. You instantly missed the contact, but were satisfied when they placed a gentle peck to your partially parted lips.

"I would like-" You cut them off with a kiss. Rather than be taken aback, Nosramus giggles softly and kisses you back, although briefly, before pulling away once more.

"-to grab something that would make things more pleasant for you." Butterflies flutter in your stomach as you nod, somewhat surprised that they cared for such a thing but overall pleased that it seemed that you were justified in placing trust in this person that you hardly knew to fuck you with at least some dignity and grace.
"How thoughtful..." You removed your gloves and tossed them aside as Nosramus reached for a vial that contained a sort of bluish-grey liquid. Oh, that- Your heart slammed against your ribcage. They would use something so expensive on you? Foreplay has hardly started and you already feel like you are about to explode. They smiled and laughed softly to themself. You felt your face and your loins heat up and you had to look away from them.