Once, Twice Thrice

The words the bunny-masked woman spoke to you echoed in your ears as you took your clothing off.

"The first one is free."

What did she mean by that? Were they prostitutes? You thought that the Sylvian promoted equal and all encompassing 'love' or whatever they wanted to call the orgies her cult constantly engaged in the open meadows and fields of the world. A part of you was daunted by so many naked bodies freely engaging in sexual relations, but an even bigger part of you was begging for a release from the pent up stress that bordered on sexual arousal that has built inside of you since you entered the dungeons of Fear & Hunger.

A quickie would do no harm, right?

A woman with flowing golden locks approached you. A man was close behind her, almost mirroring her movements perfectly, though perhaps you were mistaken? Wetness glistened on her thighs and in the curly, overgrown tangle that sat above her sex. You swallowed thickly and sat on the ground, to which she followed your descent, as did the man follow hers. They were both silent, as were the other people that were copulating around you. The sounds of flesh hitting flesh, of wetness being mixed up and pressed against was eerie, but soon enough the sound of your own voice would drown out the uncomfortable silence.

There was just enough space underneath her mask so that her lips and tongue could make contact with your throbbing need. As she leaned forward, her knees on the ground and hands on your hips, the bunny-masked man behind her lowered himself and took hold of himself and pushed into her without any warning or foreplay. She made no movement or sound to acknowledge that he had even entered her and was thrusting away other than the shifting and swaying of her body every time his hips collided with the cushioning of her rear. Your unease grew slightly but it quickly faded away as her mouth began to work on you and a pleasant tingle began to surge through your body.

She was only using her mouth and tongue, but this felt better than traditional sex somehow. Your voice instantly got away from you and a long, drawn out moan escaped your lips. You should keep your voice down! There are too many things here that would take advantage of so many people in such a vulnerable state! But none would come and perhaps a part of you knew this. Sylvian loved her children as much as she coveted and envied them and she would allow no harm done to them as they practiced her holy sacrament under her watchful gaze.

You didn't know for how long this went on for. You cummed quickly and with a vigor that greatly surprised you. It was a body shaking, leg quaking, voice wavering and lip quivering orgasm that rocked your body and seemed to stretch on for an unnatural length of time. All the while, the woman did not stop her ministrations and the man did not stop pounding into her, neither seemingly looking at you or even near you in any way. As good as that was, it only seemed to remind you of an aching hole that was somewhere in your core. It wasn't enough. You needed a little more.

Again and again you cummed from that golden-haired woman's mouth and again and again she gave you more and more. She never wavered, her attention never waned, it was as though she never tired or needed rest, even after you felt her tongue's movements become jerky and clumsy. Somewhere above you, a bird cried- something terrible and biting- and you found your eyes snapping open and your senses overcame you.

T-That's enough- It's enough!

You backpedaled away from the woman, breaths coming out in short bursts. Your body should feel rubbery and weak from the amount of times you climaxed but you somehow felt rejuvenated and strong. That other woman was right! This did make you forget all your woes. The addition that had given you pause was all but forgotten by the time you pulled your pants back up and readjusted all your armour. You felt ready to continue your journey through the dungeon. It felt like you could do anything and succeed!