Kai'sa let's go of my arm, a small smile on her face. I walk away from her and out of the gym. I made my way up stairs to the bedrooms. I walked towards Seraphine's room, once I got to her door I went to knock but hesitated. I don't know why, Do I really care about Seraphine being scared of me? I didn't really care that much before about people being scared of me.

Before I could go and actually knock, Seraphine's door opens and I see her standing there like she heard me at the door "Hey.."

"How are you feeling? I-uh, understand if you don't want to talk to me" I say to her and she slowly shook her head.

"It's not like that (Y/n), I just....come inside and I'll explain.." Seraphine says then grabs my hand and pulls me into her room before closing the door. Seraphine's room was spotless, everything was tidy and all, just like her room at her parents. Seraphine takes a seat on the edge of her bed then sighs "(Y/n)...I'm not scared of you...if anything, your song shocked me..."

"My song?" I question.

She nodded slowly "Yeah..my power allows me to listen to people's songs, their song is their true self" she then looks at me "At the party, your song changed. I have never heard a person's song change in an instant before, sure a song can morph over time but not instantaneously. (Y/n), your song gave off a feeling of comfort and kindness, a melody of feelings that makes people enjoy your company. Then it changed...."

"When I got mad?" I questioned.

"Yes, your song, became a violent cacophony that gave off the feeling of destruction and rage. Complete control and domination of everything around you" Seraphine says, her beautiful voice she used to sing, starting to break as she spoke "It terrified me (Y/n), I couldn't tune it out no matter how much I tried. (Y/n) I-"

I cut Seraphine off by leaning down and hugging her into my chest "I'm sorry Sera, I hate that side of me more then you can understand.  If it causes you pain, or distress, leave me be okay? I don't want you getting hurt because of me"

"(Y/n)" Seraphine says as she pulls her head away from my chest and looking up at me "I-I love you..."

I give her a small smile "I care about you a lot Seraphine, If you're willing to wait, we can be official"

"R-really?" She questions.

"Yes, really, it's just, you won't be the only girl" I tell her.

She smiles "I know, but as long as I have you I don't care"

Part 2.

POV: Ahri

Evelynn and I are going up the elevator so we can talk to Sarah about (Y/n). Evelynn's mind has been somewhere else lately and me, I can't even look at him without seeing his rage filled face. The elevator door opens and Braum is at the reception desk.

"We want to talk to Sarah" Evelynn tells Braum.

Braum's eyes look back and forth between us, he then sets his glasses down then stands up "I'm guessing it's about (Y/n) I presume?" He says.

"How did you know?" I asked him.

"A hunch" he says. Braum leads us to Sarah's office, he knocks on the door "Sarah, Evelynn and Ahri are here to talk to you"

"Let them in" Sarah says from the other side.

Evelynn and I walk into Sarah's office on her TV was a paused video, a video recorded on a phone. It was of (Y/n) beating Maverick down in Sett's empty pool. It was the part when (Y/n) was dragging Maverick by his hair towards the stairs.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Evelynn questions, her voice almost coming out like she's demanding an answer.

"About?" Sarah questions.

"That" Evelynn states while pointing that the TV "That (Y/n) was an underground fighter!"

Sarah sighs "I thought you girls would of put the pieces together, or at least (Y/n) would of told you. Seriously girls, what did you expect?" Sarah says then leans forward "What? Did you expect that I'd just let some kid who got into fight in high school be your bodyguard? Of course not. But when I found out that the Beast of Piltover was out of a job and conveniently placed into my lap, I couldn't resist but make him your bodyguard. There is no threat higher than him"

"Why not tell us? It's not like we'd just reject him for that fact" I tell Sarah.

"You're missing the point, it's not my place to tell his story about his past Ahri. If he wants to tell you about it he'll tell you. If not, then you could say ignorance is bliss. I'm sure you've come to the conclusion that (Y/n) isn't a simple person" Sarah tells us. She then changes the video on the TV to another, one to a better quality video pointed at what looked like a ring. (Y/n) and another man where inside "He has a side of him that is a complete monster, that's the side of him you saw the other night"

Sarah played the video, (Y/n) looked to be younger then he is now, maybe 17 or 18. He was filled with the same rage we saw the other night. The other man was massive, like if the gym was his home. (Y/n) beat the man to the ground and left him in a pool of blood, all within a minute.

"He told us that he was bullied a lot when he was younger for being powerless, but can bullying turn you into a concoction of rage and hate?" I say.

"No, maybe it had a tie into it but certainly not main reason. This video is of (Y/n)'s first fight as an underground fighter. If you really want to know about his past, ask him. He's not just going to tell you. Whether you've developed enough of a relationship for him to tell you, I can't say" Sarah tells us then sits back in her chair "I trust (Y/n), hopefully you girls still do. He is not a bad man, just one with issues, like we all do"

"We know he's not a bad person Sarah, but nothing prepares you for that, even after being told about it" Evelynn explains to Sarah.

"Ah, I see now, you girls have only seen the best of him, then your whole world gets turned upside down when you saw the worst of him. Do you want him to no longer be your bodyguard then?" Sarah states.

"He's the best person we could of ever had as a bodyguard, why would we want to discard him?" Evelynn blurts out "Like you said, we all have issues. Maybe he's the piece we need to help us with ours and vise versa"

Sarah smiles and giggles  "You've grown so attached Eve, he's affected you so much, I like this new you that you are becoming"

"I uh, it's hard to describe, he's not like any other guy I've met" Evelynn says.

"No, he certainly is not" Sarah states, the smile still on her face.

POV: You

After talking to Seraphine I decided to head back to my room. I sat in my chair at my desk and sighed.

"We need to talk" I state

"Been a while since you acknowledged me" A voice says, my voice but slightly cold in tone. The owner of the voice leaned up against the wall by the closet, it was me "Gonna lecture me for scaring your precious girls"