chapter 26

It has been a couple of weeks and the two teams started practice last week. Their first games were in 4 weeks. Luca and Bella had naturally grown closer to the point where 90% of the time if you see one the other one is somewhere around.

"Lu?" I say using Luca's new nickname I gave him 

"yesss bee?" he says while looking at me. We are currently in my dorm watching Grey's Anatomy because I got him invested.

"Are you nervous about this season?" I say turning onto my stomach and looking at him

He gave me a confused face, "no, are you?" he says

"Idk maybe a little, I just can't stop being anxious," I say picking at my nail which is a habit of worrying.

He gave me sympathetic eyes," what is making you nervous?" he said, turning towards me more.

I sigh," It's nothing I don't want this team to be like my team during world juniors."

"What do you mean? I mean I only saw a little bit of what the situation was over media but nothing went into detail," he says

"umm ... that story is for another time Lu but let's just say it was a mental and physical roller. coaster for multiple reasons."

He nods," Okay you can tell me when your ready but the hockey program and teams aren't going to be like world juniors. This is college hockey and different rules apply here. Also don't worry about if you are good enough bells cause you are a natural leader and from so clips I may or may not have watched from WJ ( aka world juniors) you have pure natural talent I promise you," he says grabbing my hand for comfort.

I look him in the eye to determine if what he saying is real. He gives me a weird look, "Why are you looking at me like that?" with a slight laugh.

I say while staring him in the eye and say, "Shhh."He just gives me a weird look but doesn't say anything.

After another 15 seconds, I have come to the conclusion that he believes what he is saying. I lung at him hugging him.

"What is this for," he says hugging my back

"It's a thank you," I say letting go and sitting up again.

"okay??" he says 

I just smile at him. He does the same. Those eyes and smiles are going to be the death of me. I quickly blink and then scoot closer to him and we watched the remainder of this episode.

Right now all I can think about is him. His laugh, hair, personality, and just everything. He makes me happy. His momma raises him and Adam right. He treats me better than any girl best friend I've had. I just don't know what I am going to do with my feelings.

The episode just ended and my stomach is growling," Lu can we please go get lunch? I have no food here, "I say looking at him.

"Of course. I'm very hungry as well," he says smiling at me. We both get up. I slipped my slippers on and he put his shoes back on. 

"Where does bee want to go eat," he says locking my door as we step out. I gave him one of our extra keys just because he is over all the time now.

"Well, bee's stomach is thinking Panera," I say pointing at my stomach. Luca laughs and wraps an arm around my shoulders and we walk to the elevators.

We took his car and ofc I had aux. Like you would be stupid not to let me have aux. We jammed out while he drove to Panara. When we got there they seated us and we took a look at our menus.

I ordered some butter noodles and salad and he got the chicken sandwich. We just joked around having normal Luca and Bella conversations while waiting for the food.