Chapter 21

The next day we all got up and gathered our things. We headed to the airports so Jack could appear at this baseball game. Supposedly adam sandler is supposed to be there as well. We are taking a PJ there. I am so thankful to my brothers for being able to afford this It took us 20min to get to the airport and I have been attached by my two brothers because of yesterday. 

We all found our respective seats on the plane and immediately took out our phones to take pictures. Mom made us siblings take a group picture and then it was time for take off. It took about 4ish hours due to us having to fly from Vancouver to New Jersey. Quinn could come with us for two days before flying back to Vancouver.

I sat next to Jack and Luke and Quinn was across from us and facing us. I was by the window and just looking out while everyone was making small talk. I put in my AirPods and closed my eyes while resting my head on Jack's shoulder.

I was woken up by Jack lightly shaking me t and telling me to wake up. We were able to land. I sat up and stretched. 

" Good morning sleepy head" I hear Luke say while I was rubbing my eyes. We got off and headed to the hotel. The devils got us a suit which was sick. We rested for about an hour until we had to get ready and head out. Jack did his appearance and shook some hands. We all got to meet Adam Sandler and Reggie Jackson. 

Life all of a sudden sped up. One second my brothers were getting ready for the draft and then next we are saying bye. Jack has already talked to one of his new teammates, Ty Smith, and they are going to be rooming together. I am glad he is living with someone and not alone.

"Bellaaa," Jack says slowly walking towards me with his arms open. It was our turn to say goodbye. My eyes slowly tear up with each step he takes toward me. By the time he reaches me, I broke down. I wrap my arms around his waist and just cry. He has one of his hand's on the back of my head and the other rubbing my back.

"I love you Bella so much" he whispers into my ear and I cry harder. The rest of the family walked into the hotel hallway, leaving us to have our moment.

"I do not want to leave you," I say in between sobs

"I know, I know bells," he says "I am always a phone call away and when I have the time during the season I will come to see you, okay?" I just nod my head.

"thank you for being the best brother a girl could ask for. I love you so much I just don't like leaving you for a long time, "I say into his chest. There was a knock on the door signaling its time to leave. I wrapped my arms around him harder.

"You'll see me again. You can stay with me anytime you want, okay?" he says, stepping back to see my face. 

I nod my head and look at him. he kisses me on the forehead before pulling me into one more hug.

" goodbye Bella I love you," he says as I let go and make my way to the door.

" goodbye Jack I love you more," I say looking at him one more time before closing the door behind me. I met the eyes of the rest of the family and broke down again. Why do goodbyes have to be soo hard?

"come here bells," Quinn says wrapping his arm around my shoulder as we walk down the hallway. 

Now I have to prepare to say goodbye to another brother 

Author's Note

hey sorry, it took me a while to post again. I had writer's block and still am. I just had surgery so i was able to work on this chapter. Let me know where yall want this story to go and what should happen next. Thank you!