Subway (kay flock x b lovee)

In which making a sub changes everything (requested)

Third person Pov

"Dude what are you doing?" Quashawn asks and Kevin rolled his eyes. "What?" Kevin asks with a mug look. "Your putting the meat on top of the cheese!" Quashawn says. "Dude it don't matter!" Kevin yells and quashawn groans in annoyance. "Everyone knows meat goes under the cheese" quashawn says and Kevin frowned.

"Why don't you do my job for me then?" Kevin asks and quashawn frowned. "Dude don't get mad cause you ain't doing yo job right like when you have a cheese burger is the cheese under the patty" quashawn says. "You know what?" Kevin asks before grabbing the sandwich and then throwing it at quashawn.

"Here now you can do it over the right way" Kevin says before quashawn grabs a piece of bread and hits him with it. The two continued to fight with the food before Kevin slipped on something landing on quashawn making them both fall. "Bro get off of me!" Quashawn says. "Shut up bro" Kevin says looking into the other males eyes for a long moment.

Both of them just stayed in that position staring into each others eyes. Quashawn then looked away nervously before the door busted open and they both got up quickly trying to explain the mess but their manager didn't wanna hear it and made them clean the rest of their shift and they got to know each other better.

Hope ya'll enjoyed