Take my order (lil mabu x kay flock)

In which an attitude leads to embarrassment

Third person Pov

Matthew had been fussing since he woke up Kevin didn't know why and didn't care. He just knew that he had been craving in n out and nothing was going to stop him from getting it. "What's funny is ion remember giving you the ok to come here" Matthew whines. "Youn gotta get anything" Kevin says pulling into the line.

"Just shut up Kevin" Matthew says with his arms crossed. "You better fix yo attitude" Kevin says honestly not in the mood for this nonsense. "Or what?" Matthew asks with clear annoyance in his tone making Kevin chuckle and nod. "Bet" Kevin says earning an eyebrow raise from his boyfriend.

"Weirdo" Matthew says before sitting back. Soon when they were one car away from the mic Kevin turned to his boyfriend with a smirk. "What?" Matthew asks before a hand was wrapped around his neck tightly. "Come here pa" Kevin says. "N-no" Matthew says.

"Come here" Kevin repeats himself before pulling the boy into his lap as he pulls up to the mic. Kevin stuck his hand in Mathew's shorts while casually reading the menu and taking his sweet time telling the lady what he wanted. "K-Kevin please" Matthew pleads but Kevin ignored him.

Kevin then used his other hand to grab matthews hip so he could grind against him. Matthew couldn't stop the loud whines and Kevin smirked before pulling up to the window noticing the lady laughing while taking his cash.

Hope ya'll enjoyed