Break out (sugarhill keem x kayflock)

In which two artists break out of prison and go straight to the Arby's drive thru

Third person Pov

"What are you doing?" Kevin asks Keem who was driving at a fast speed with a certain restaurant on his mind. Keem and Kevin were opps but agreed to put their beef to the side and work together to break out of prison and they were successful. "Getting some lunch" Keem says.

"Bro we just broke out of prison we ain't got no money" Kevin says. Keem reached over opening the dashboard revealing a cash app card. "How much is on it?" Kevin asks grabbing the card. "$236" Keem replies with his eyes focused on the road. "Where you trying to go?" Kevin asks.

"Arby's" Keem says and Kevin chuckles. "Why cause they got the meats? Funny cause you been sucking on my meat since I met you" Kevin says earning a glare. "Keep playing and watch how quick I pull this car over and put you in that backseat" Keem says with a smirk.

"Ayooo" Kevin says even though his face was scarlet red. Keem pulled up a few minutes later and Kevin rolled his eyes. "You could have dropped me off ion feel like waiting in the drive thru line" Kevin says. "Ion remember asking what you feel like doing and say something smart back and see what happens" Keem says.

"What would happen?" Kevin asks before touching keems face teasingly. Keem felt his gut get warm and he grabbed Kevin's before kissing it gently then he pulled away and used that hand to reach inside Kevin's pants. He ended up jerking the other male off as he ordered his meal.

Kevin put his hands over his mouth to cover his whimpers and then ended up letting out a small laugh. Keem was ordering meat while jerking him off which was kind of ironic.

Hope ya'll enjoyed