Firehouse (lil durk x nba youngboy)

In which kentrell attempts to burn down firehouse subs for messing his boyfriends order

Third person Pov

"Baby" kentrell hears over and over but ignores it since he was still half sleep and it was currently 4 in the morning. "Baby" durk repeats himself but this time leaving light kisses on kentrells cheek and neck.  "What?" Kentrell asks finally waking up being met with his boyfriend who was smiling innocently.

"Can you get me a sub from firehouse?" Durk asks with puppy dog eyes. As much as kentrell wanted to go back to bed when durk gave him those eyes he couldn't say no even if he really wanted to. Kentrell sighed and got up before grabbing his keys getting into the car.

"This is stupid" kentrell grumbles and looks at his phone seeing the text durk sent letting him know what to get. Of course the workers gave kentrell attitude since it was late and they didn't feel like working normally kentrell would pop off but was to tired at the moment.

He went home with the bag that contained the sandwich and gave it to his boyfriend who was making grabby hands. "Here ya go slime" kentrell says and durk smiles all innocently. Durk opened the bag and frowned seeing his order was wrong and kentrell felt his blood boil.

Kentrell was mad thinking about the attitude the workers had. Kentrell silently got up and grabbed the gasoline and matches before getting in the car and driving back to the sun place. As you expected he set the place on fire and then went back home going to sleep as if nothing happened.

Hope ya'll enjoyed