Im loving it (set da trend x c blu)

In which setty orders the same thing everyday

Third person Pov

Most restaurants have a regular and for McDonald's that would happen to be setty. He came into the drive thru everyday and ordered his usual quarter pounder with a sprite. Camrin had been crushing on the male for the longest actually but couldn't ever work up the courage to make a move.

Whenever he had to be the person at the window he kept it short and sweet to hide how nervous he was. People at worked noticed to since he was usually talkative and made small talk with the customers and made them laugh but with setty he just seemed more professional.

One day however when setty came through the drive thru and made his usual order camrin had slipped his confession letter he had written in advance in the bag with the males food. Camrin was very nervous that night thinking about his reaction and could barely focus on work the next day.

"Yo camrin the boss requested you go to the cash register today" Doug says and camrin sighs before going up front. Camrin after taking three orders felt his heart jump when setty walked into the establishment. "H-here for yo usual?" Camrin asks nervously.

"Yep but I was also wondering if you'd like to go out with me Friday night" setty says making camrins heart nearly explode. "Y-yeah id love to" camrin says before ringing in his order. After that they ended up going on many dates developing a good relationship.

Hope ya'll enjoyed