Wheres my fries? (Notti x ddot)

In which Ethan demands to get his fries

Third person Pov

"Sir you better watch who you talking to or best believe you won't be getting nothing" darrian says to the dude through the microphone. "Naw forget that I want my French fries that I paid for but ain't get" the other male says with a attitude making darrian roll his eyes he really doesn't get paid enough for this.

"Sir if you had checked yo bag you wouldn't have left without yo fries now please pull out before I have no choice but to-" darrian starts before he's getting cut off by sarcastic laughter. "No choice but to what? Word to bro keep playing and I'll drag you out that window" the male threatens.

"Drag who? I know you ain't talking to me" Darrian says. "Who else would I be talking to?" The male says and darrian frowned feeling his blood boil sick of this. "Ya know what? pull up to the window sir" darrian says grabbing a drink with no top ready to spray the other male. "Ight get say less" the male says before pulling around.

Once the male pulled around darrian couldn't help but notice how fine the male was but quickly snapped out of it. "Sorry for yo fires sir but here's a free drink" darrian says before throwing it watching the males door and hair get wet. Ethan groaned before reaching out the car and grabbing darrian through the window.

The two ended up scrapping before the cops arrived and while sharing a cell it was safe to say the two had somewhat bonded like something out of a corny novel. "I still wanna know where my fries at" Ethan says earning an eye roll. "Oh shut up" darrian says once the officer opens the cell.

Btw this how it looked when they was fighting in the parking lot 😂

This sucked but I got a good laugh writing this

Hope ya'll enjoyed