(Friend or woe):- Love is in the air

Wednesday was scolded by Weems, but he didn't even bother with her. He simply informed her that he did nothing wrong and walk away, leaving weems in surprise. (A/n: I skip the part, why? Oh I'm lazy😇)

_____

Wednesday looking through everywhere for a certain person who's now where to be found.

He sighed then keep looking around when his eyes finally landed on a figure in distence.

Y/n.

He didn't even know why he was looking for her in the first place. He just.....he just wanted to see her all of sudden that's all. Wednesday slowly approch her who's in archery club, holding a bow as if studying it.

Not noticing his presence.

“What are you doing here?” A sudden voice startled her but she sighed in relief when she realised it's wednesday.

“No reason” Y/n answered, playing with the bow like she's trying to use it. Wednesday notice it and take a step closer.

“You're doing it wrong”

“Huh?” Y/n words died as she freeze at the Feelings of wednesday's presence exact behind her.

Wednesday placed his one hand behind Y/n's back to fix her position then reached to grasp her hand over the bow.

“Wednesday?” Y/n called but it's come out as a pathetic whispers. It's always same, her body react every single time he come close to her or touch her.

Sometimes she wonder if it's really her body or not.

“Shh” Wednesday shushed her.

Y/n's body trembling when his hot breath hit her nape as he's way too close to her. She ignore her beating heart and look straight, trying to focus.

“Now focus” Wednesday whisper Into her ear and inhale the smell of her hair. (A/n: You focus as well dude :⁠‑⁠X)

Y/n let Wednesday guide her and slowly realise the arrow, hitting the bullseye. She Smiled, turned to face wednesday.

As their eyes meet, time stopped around them. They both stare at each other like they're staring the most beautiful and precious things in the whole world and nothing matter anymore.

Wednesday stare at her the exact way, his father stare at his mother. As if, She's the one and only brightest moon on the dark night.

The big and shinning star on the sky which he wants to belongs to him and only him. (A/n: Yeah, I'm very good at poems ha ha ha (⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠))

No matter how much he try to deny it but somewhere inside his heart, He already well aware that he failed to control his feelings. That he found someone just like his father found his mother.

He found his significant other, his soulmate.......

Wednesday was the one who make the first move to lean forward and capture her lips with a sweet and tender kiss yet Passionate, nothing like before.

The kiss was something Y/n never thought will be, some unspoken words and something else...something called ‘Love’ maybe?

Y/n melted into the kiss and kissed him back. Not long after wednesday pull away and brushed some of her hair away from her face and stare at her beautiful eyes.