(Friend or woe):- The Nightshades

In wednesday's dorm, he was typing his typewriter.

“Nevermore continue to be an enigma. A place where the questions far outweigh the answers, But sometimes....”

Wednesday pick up the paper of his picture on it and stare at it.

“The answer is staring you right in the face”

_______

Wednesday went back to the statue of Edgar Allan Poe.

“Don't worry Edgar Allan. I see your sanctimonious Smirk. But I'll get the last laugh”

He used his flashlight and eyeing the book, the statue was holding.

“Your penchant for riddle was legendary. And this might be your cleverest yet. Because it's not just a single riddle. Rather each line is it's own separate one”

Wednesday stare at these riddles and take out his notebook.

“The opposite of moon? Sun”

“A world between ours? Nether”

“Two months before June? April”

“A self seeding flower? Pansy”

“One more than one? Two”

“It's melts in the sun? Ice”

“It's beginning and end never found? Circle ”

“Every rule has one? Exception”

Wednesday take first letter of each and solve the riddle.

“SNAP TWICE”

“The answer will give a sharp cracking sound”

Wednesday snapped twice, and smirked when a secret passage opened, without any hesitation he step inside the passage then look down the stairs and started to get down. He finally notice the symbol of Nightshade.

“Secret societies. Hidden libraries”

Wednesday keep walking but halted at a picture of his parents.

“My mother staring at me in a judgmental way. These are all things I've come to expect”

Wednesday look though the library and finally found the book he was looking for. Wednesday check it and confirm that he was right and put it on his bag.

“But the moment I inch close to the truth....”

Wednesday turned to walk leave but suddenly someone grab him and cover his face with clothes.

“Luckily, I'm not afraid of the dark”

_______

Wednesday tied up there and a bag over his head, covering him.

“Let's assess, shall we? Bag over my head for optimal disorientation, wrists tied tight enough to cut off circulation, and no idea if I'm going to live it die. It's definitely my kind of party. I just wish Y/n was there with me but... I'm glad she isn't”