A Phantomhive Means Business

Start from the beginning

"There are those who can assess the situation in an instant” Vlad King said as On the screen was a boy that seemed to be growing ears and eyes out of the tentacles on his sides.

“Those who will never be late to the party,” Snipe said as a screen showed the square glasses kid running into the robots.

“Those who can adapt with any given situation,” Recovery Girl said as she spotted A girl taking out a metal pole from her arm took down a one pointer.

“And then there are the natural born warriors,” Midnight said as another screen showed a certain blonde male hitting everything in site with explosions.

'So, it looks like he'll make it here.' Izumi thought as she saw Bakugou, still as authoritative as ever. 'Although, a school like U.A. won't be easy for him. Sebastian did tell me he's been dominating his class through intimidation and force, yet because of his grades, the teachers often praise him. Probably because Aldera wants the honor of producing a famous hero. He's also become highly ambitions. Not only is he planning to surpass All Might, but he aims for wealth. But U.A. is considered the cream of the crop to producing pros. No doubt there will be someone stronger than him, and he'll end up biting more than he could chew if he doesn't pace himself or keep his temper in check.' Izumi thought. 'The question right now is, is he worthy enough to be here?'

-----------
After watching certain students take out 3 zero pointers, including Katsuki, Izumi looked over the results as she arranged where the hero students should be in 1A and 1B.

'I shouldn't play favorites but both classes need an even balance of offense and defense. Pro, support, and rescue.' She then found a certain name.

Todoroki Shoto.

If Izumi remembers, he's the youngest son of the Number Two hero, Endeavor. And currently, the range of his abilities are unknown.

Hm. If he was in the 1A class from recommendations, along with the level headed Yaoyorozu Momo, and the younger brother of Ingenium, Tenya Iida, it would make sense to have them in the same class with Bakugou.

If she was lucky, he'll learn some humility from a few losses.

Looking over more names, she found another name that she believes can be included.

Shinso Hitoshi.

While his quirk is brainwashing, Izumi saw it as a helpful quirk. A mind in set, she put Shinso down, 'has potential as a support/rescue hero' as a 1A student as he got a good 65 rescue points.

-----------------
Nedzu looked at the two lists of 1A and 1B and he seemed to be pleased. "My Phantomhive, you really have covered all the students and took them into consideration."

"Of course, they need to be a combination of offense, defense, support and rescue as if they are one team. Who knows when they'll need it." Izumi said with her hands steepled.

Nedzu agreed with her logic. "Alright then, arrange the Acceptance Letters to the students, and let's prepare for the new semester."

As Izumi, Claude and Sebastian were leaving, the latter thought that they were being followed.

"YOUNG PHANTOMHIVE! IVE FOUND YOU!" A loud voice.

The Number One hero, All Might appeared in his glory, only to surprise Izumi, nearly making her fall over if it weren't for Sebastian catching her.

"All Might, please don't ever do that again. You almost gave me a heart attack." Izumi said.

"Ah, sorry. Well, I would like to say I look forward to working with you. I'll be teaching Foundational Heroics and I learned you'll be a teacher's aide with Snipe, Power Loader, Thirteen, Midnight, and Me."