Eclipse, Bloodmoon, and Lunar

A/N: IM BACK!!! I'm so sorry i took so long, but I'm back! Btw, I'm currently incorporating ruin into my au, so I'll probably be writing a fanfic on that. Also, I'm trying a new writing style! Lmk what y'all think, if u don't like it, I'll change it back from the next chapter.

'Thoughts'
"Speech"
*Actions*

[ M O O N 🌙 ]

'Well, let's see what I can find here. There's got to be something on the past daycare attendants, we were originally theatre bots. If I can find anything, like a picture, a record, a log, a letter, anything, I'll be able to figure out who was before us, and what happened to them.'

*Opening multiple drawers at once, he finds a box, labelled Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, Bloodmoon*

'Whats this? I don't know any animatronics called Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, or Bloodmoon?'

*Moon picks the box up, and puts it in his bag. It was quite heavy, but he managed it.*

'I should probably ask sun about this, he was made in the beginning'

*Moon closes the drawers, and sneaks back to the daycare, careful not to run into Montgomery. Luckily, he had been booked for a show tonight, so he was safe*

*Moon makes it to the daycare, and walks inside, and walks towards his sunny older brother*

"Hey Sun, I have a question" 

"Oh hey Moon, what's wrong?" Sun asks, confused on where Moon had been, and what he needed.

"So, I was looking around in Parts and Services, and found this box, labelled Solar Eclipse, Lunar Eclipse, and Bloodmoon. Who are they?"

Sun looks shocked, and worried. What was so bad about those animatronics, that Sun was so scared for?

"Sun, are you alright?"

"Yeah, uhm, it's just, they've been gone for a while, I didn't think I'd ever hear their names again." Sun murmurs.

"Sun, it's fine if you don't want to tell me about it, I'll just ask Roxanne"

'Why is Sun so afraid of these names? What happened? What did they do?'

"No no, it's fine! But it's a long story, so get comfortable." Sun smiles, as he leads Moon to their room.

Moon follows, intrigued to learn about these robots, and if they were actually the daycare attendants before Sun and Moon. And also, the names Solar Eclipse and Lunar Eclipse seemed quite similar to the ones he had odd memories of. Ones that were not his, but he had. They were very small, and barely had any information in them, other than the names 'Eclipse and Lunar'. He wanted to know where he got those from. Perhaps it was that Bloodmoon person. The memories he had always seemed to carry a hint of dread, and fear. But most of all, Regret, and Hatred. Why did they have those emotions with them?

They reach their rooms, and sit down, Moon putting the box on his desk.

"So, it all started in the beginning, way before even I was made. So the information in this part is all from what Sol told me" Sun smiles, at the thought of the animatronics.

"Sol? Who's that?"

"O-oh, that's just a nickname I had for Solar Eclipse.." Sun mumbles.

'What does he mean, 'had' What happened between them?'

"So, first, i should tell you, I'm not your only sibling. We have older brothers as well. Solar Eclipse being 3 years older than me, Bloodmoon being 2 years older than me, and Lunar Eclipse being 1 year older than me." Sun sigh, as he stresses on the last part. What happened that he was upset over Lunar Eclipse.