traces of yesterday 2

Start from the beginning

"My dad and mr

"My dad and mr. Kim had a relationship? What the actual fuck" he muttered under his breath. He didn't know how to react, He was flabbergasted.

He didn't know why but he was hurt and disappointed in his father.  How could he do this to him?what about his mother? What will Hana think once she gets to know about it?

That night, jungkook came home late and saw his son sitting on the couch, texting somebody. "Hey kid! Where is your mother?" He asked while ruffling his hair. Sam looked at him and stood up before going upstairs without answering his question.

Jungkook frowned at his strange behavior but decided to shrug it off. He went to the kitchen and drank some water before heading upstairs to get some sleep.

He opened the door to his room and saw Sarah sleeping peacefully so he went there and placed the blanket on her body to see her getting cozy and comfortable in the blanket.

Jungkook decided to take a hot bath but his bottle of shower gel had gotten empty so he went to the store room to get it.

As he got the gel, a thought came in his mind which made him climb the same small ladders and take out the black box which was on the top shelf.

He opened it and was hit by a strong wave of past recollections. He grabbed the picture of taehyung and gazed at it lovingly as a lone tear escaped from his eyes.