revenge final

Two strangers i.e taehyung and jungkook meet at a ravishing party and their brief fling turns to love. However their life takes a whole new turn when they meet 2 police officers.

Prepare for a long chapter coz this is the last and i wanna finish it quickly...my hands are itching to write smut

💜💜💜
Author's pov:
Present:

"Why are you doing this huh?" Yoojoon spat at the killer who's eyes were empty. "Why?" Jungkook scoffed remembering that dreadful night.

Meanwhile:
Namjoon was outside on the phone watching one video on loop and his face was looking vulnerable and guilty.

His eyes were watching that particular video but his mind was thinking about jungkook.

His eyes looked empty but hide too many emotions just like him. Like he was in pain after loosing someone special just like namjoon.

Why did he surrender when his killing was going so smooth? Did his mission succeeded? Was he going to kill someone else?? Is he gonna confess?

'Fuck why he is so mysterious' namjoon groaned and looked up to see other cops were going home as their duties were over.

"Hey jack" the said guy stopped and looked at namjoon."what happened sir?"

"Which people say feliz navidad?" He asked in confusion cause korean people have different words. "I think spanish people say feliz navidad on Christmas eve"

Namjoon nodded and got back to his video but then the reality struck him. How can he be so dumb. The hints were always around him...

'Fuck yoojoon is half spanish!!'

Past:

"Love there is gonna be a long party today at dynamite club. I will be late" jungkook said caressing taehyung's hair. Both of them were cuddling in the bed looking all cozy.

"Fine...but you don't give attention to us lately kookie" Taehyung pointed at his belly which was showing a bump.

"Dont worry tae. I will make it up to you. You know there is a cute shop near the club which sells baby clothes..i was thinking to buy clothes for them today n Christmas will be best" jungkook's eyes were sparkling thinking how his twins were gonna look in cute onesies.

"Aww look at you baby. Fine buy whatever you want but drop me at jimin's before you go okay?" Jungkook nodded as the both got up and got ready before going out.

Jungkook had his usual black shirt with black ripped jeans and had a red jacket over him wheras taehyung was completely contrasting him. He wore a baby pink hoodie and loose cream pants. The hoodie was so big that his bump wasn't that much visible.

They both headed outside giggling and kissing eachother not knowing someone was watching them with furious eyes.

Taehyung was now at jimin's house and both of them were talking about the unborn child when Jimin's phone rang and he urgently had to send the drugs to his customer.

"You go jimin..i will be fine besides it's just matter of 2 hours" jimin was still protesting but taehyung blackmailed him telling him that he will not talk with the latter. So he finally had to agree and eventually taehyung was alone in the house.

But what is there to worry, everything will be fine right?

Taehyung was cleaning the mess they made while eating when the door suddenly knocked. He went towards door and opened it to see a guy there standing with a blank face.