daddy's punishment (m)

in which Jungkook's makes taehyung jealous and gets his punishment

💜💜💜

Author's pov:

Jungkook wanted to spend his weekend with his boyfriend visiting different places, Then why he is cuffed to the bed and watching his boyfriend fingering himself?

Actually, what happened, the couple were having their dinner at the restaurant as a date and the waitress started to flirt with Jungkook and he flirted back.

Taehyung was already angry but to add more oil in fire, yugyeom came out of nowhere and sat with them coz 'Jungkook's insist'. In short, the whole date was ruined with taehyung's mood.

So as a punishment, Jungkook was cuffed to bed and watching a beautiful yet painful sight infront of him.

Taehyung had shoved 3 fingers in his ass and was moaning loudly wearing a white lace. "a-ah d-daddy mhm..." Jungkook was very frustrated coz his dick was twitching every now and then.

he wanted to close his eyes and distract himself from his aching boner. but when he did it, the thoughts of taehyung dancing sexily and wiggling his ass earlier was coming up.

Jungkook growled loudly when taehyung stood up and went toward the raven swaying his hips. "taehyung open the damn cuffs and let me fuck you" Jungkook groaned in frustation but his face was showing desperation.

"does daddy want to fuck his kitten?" taehyung whispered seductively in jungkook's ears sitting on his lap. Jungkook nodded wanting to touch his kitten.

"but daddy is naughty so kitty will punish him first" taehyung again whispered and started to grind his ass on jungkook's dick.

Taehyung moaned mixing with jungkook's groans and grunts. "fuck j-just like that kitty" he lean in but taehyung backed away and smacked him a little.

"no touching, it's punishment daddy" taehyung said and started to grind again but this time it was awfully slow making Jungkook more frustrated than before.

"taehyung when I get out from this handcuffs, I swear I will fucking wreck you" Jungkook gritted his teeth and taehyung smirk. "we'll see that"

With that he fastened his pace and Jungkook bucked his hip upwards making taehyung gasping at sudden pleasure.

"you like that huh? you like when daddy pleasure you?" his dominant voice can make anyone shiver and that's what taehyung did.

"I- I am gonna cum" taehyung said and continue to grind his ass and moaning jungkook's name. "m-me too"

Just when Jungkook was about to cum taehyung stood up and backed away leaving angry Jungkook with his still hard jungcock.

He was still tied otherwise he would jack off or pounded taehyung's ass to complete his orgasm but no. taehyung wanted it to make a painful. Call him sadist but it is how it is.

Taehyung got dressed and went to neighbour's house to help her make bulgogi and took cuff's keys with him. He decided to be there for half an hour and then go home.

And he did same as he decided. When he entered their home, he was confused coz it was all dark but shrugged it off and switched on the lights.

He went towards their playroom to check upon Jungkook but was shock to see no-one there. He frowned and started to walk out.

"missed me kitten?" Jungkook lowly said near taehyung neck making the latter squeak and was about to fall down but Jungkook grabbed him and threw him on bed.

"j-jungkook how d-did you uncuffed y-yourself mmph" taehyung's sentence was cut off when Jungkook grabbed his chin and kissed him roughly.

Of course, taehyung kissed back because now their tongues were fighting for dominance. Taehyung gave up and let Jungkook take control. The raven entered his tongue in taehyung's mouth and explored his mouth sloppily.

Soon the heated makeout session was stopped when Jungkook pulled back and look at taehyung. Swollen lips, messy hair, dishevelled shirt. Perfect scenario to make Jungkook turn on.

He unbutton taehyung's shirt and ripped his other clothes out making taehyung squeak. Without any further ado, Jungkook pumped taehyung's dick several times before blowing the fuck out of him.

"aah...jungkook ahh fuck" taehyung was on cloud nine because jungkook doesn't blow him often but when he does, he becomes pro in it.

Taehyung's hand automatically reached jungkook's hair and bucked his hip forward making the raven gag.

"j-just like t-that, so good..." taehyung rolled his eyes when jungkook bobbed his head faster.

"aah jungkook I'm close" taehyung regretted when he said because the raven head stop, taking the brunette's dick out of his mouth making 'pop' sound.

"w-why did you stop jungkook" jungkook slapped taehyung's ass making him yelp. "what's my name kitty?" jungkook asked.

"daddy-aah fuck" taehyung moaned as jungkook entered his tip in his puckered hole. Jungkook immediately took out his dick and asked.

"what did I told you huh? what would I do if I will be uncuffed?" jungkook growled making taehyung whine and shiver at same time. "y-you will wreck me" taehyung lowly said making the other smirk.

"good boy" with that he slammed his dick in one go. "aah fuck daddy!!!" taehyung moan both in pain and pleasure.

He started thrusting without giving any chance to adjust his size. "aah d-daddy slow down..."

Jungkook didn't slow down instead he fasten his pace. "aah kitten I can't see any prep done here" jungkook said and groaned because of tightness.

Taehyung was moaning loudly in pleasure. "are you liking it huh? taking my dick so well like a slut" jungkook said and rammed inside taehyung abusing his prostate.

"s-slut only for you" taehyung moaned because the degradation was turning him on more.

Jungkook stopped his work and flipped the brunette and started to fuck him from behind. "a-ah d-daddy right there"

"yes kitten" jungkook said and thrusted in that angle. "fuck I'm c-close" taehyung moaned and jungkook grabbed him and said. "not yet kitten, ride me now"

Taehyung nodded and sat on jungkook's lap taking his dick in his wet hole. "f-fuck baby" jungkook groans and pushed his head back.

The bottom starts to bounce on him making jungkook groan and gripping his hips tightly. Taehyung was still bouncing and moving his hips moaning very loudly.

"a-ah I can't take it a-anymore" taehyung whimpered in pain coz his cock was paining. "then come with me kitten" taehyung nodded.

Jungkook moved his hip upwards seeing taehyung shaking and started to pump his erect cock. Within few thrusts jungkook came inside taehyung and the other came on both stomach.

"aah fucK" with a loud moan taehyung passed out on jungkook lap making the latter chuckle.

He stood up and cleaned both his and taehyung's body before cuddling to sleep. "even I don't know how I got uncuffed but start to cuff me more tightly from now onwards if you wanna punish me" jungkook said and slowly dozed off.

💜💜💜

did i made it kinky? i wanted to but i don't know how the outcome is.

AND DID YOU SAW THE TEASER??? ALL ARE LOOKING HOT PAPIS!!!.👀👀🥵💕💕

I CAN'T WAIT MORE TO SEE BUTTER MV!!!!!!!