betrayed

Jungkook and taehyung are in a lovely relationship. Let's see for how long will it last.

💜💜💜

Author's pov:

Taehyung was bored alone in the house not knowing what to do. Lately jungkook have been very busy due to his work and taehyung is being feeling lonely.

Jungkook is a mafia boss who acts all tough and strong but gets all lovey dovey only for his love. He is being quite  busy since months because he wants to finish his work quickly and propose to his taebear on a nice vacation.

Right now he was calling taehyung, telling him that they were going on  a vacation this weekend so he should pack his clothes

"I know taebear i didnt gave you attention for a long time that's why i wanna make it up to you by taking you on a vacation" and propose you.

"Okay mr.jeon, we are going on a vacation but if i ever see you answering work calls there- i swear i will kill you"

"Hahaha easy babe. I promise i wont. So i gotta go now. I will come home early today. Bye love you baby" 

"Hmm me too. Come home safely" jungkook hunged up the call not noticing the small moan left from the younger before he decided to cut off.

---

"Mhmm fuck go harder" taehyung moaned as the ravenette pounded harder inside him. Taehyung always liked rough and raw sex.

"Fuck you take me soo well babyboy" the top muttered and kept on snapping his hips . "Fuck i am gonna cum" taehyung said cummed on his stomach while the other cummed  inside him.

"That was the best" he muttered making taehyung giggle. "We always have best sex jihoonie" he said and pecked his lips. "Now i have to go before kook comes home"

"Aishh why cant u just break up with him?" Jihoon asked in an annoyed tone. "You know right i have to complete the mission that boss has gave us" taehyung said wearing his clothes back.

"Fine just complete it quickly" taehyung nodded and pecked him for the last time before heading off to his and jungkook's mansion.

---

The mafia boss came from office and didnt saw taehyung around so he  asked one guard and he told him that he has gone to meet a friend of his.

So now the ravenette got freshed up and was sitting in living room, waiting for tae to come home.

After 15 mins he came with a smile on his face but he looked tensed? But why?  "Oh kookie you are already here?"

"Yeah i got an hour ago, how was the meeting with your friends?" He said while walking towards him and kissing him. "A-ah it was fine" he said.

Jungkook  noticed a red spot on his neck but shrugged it off thinking it was a mosquito bite....it was right? "C'mon Kook lets have dinner. You must be hungry" the said boy  nodded as they  headed to dining room.

---

Today the couple  were going to hawaii. Jungkook was carrying the bags while taehyung was coming behind him but halted when he saw some guards were sitting  in a car.

"Kook are the guards gonna come with us?" Jungkook turned around and smiled "yes tae"

"Kook i want this two days for us only. I dont want guards roaming around us" Taehyung whined and jungkook being a whipped bunny agreed to it.

They sat in the car and drove towards the airport.  After a day they reached Hawaii and now they were having the time of their life.

Jungkook took out the box from his pocket and looked at the ring he brought for  taehyung. The diamond shone brightly just like his eyes. He couldn't take it anymore so he decided he would take tae to beach at sunrise n propose him.