desire 2 (m)

Taehyung is now having an affair with his bestfriend's boyfriend and they keep on fucking. Simple.

I felt like writing a second part so here it is

💜💜💜

Author's pov:

It's been 6 months since the two couples went for a vacation and things after that are quiet messy if you ask me.

That one evening changed everything between Taehyung and jungkook. They are meeting a lot after that for having sex. They don't know what they feel about eachother but one thing is for sure.

Lust.

The temptation they are having is beyond the limit. Both of the boys know they are betraying their partners and whatever they are having is gonna come out someday.

But taehyung and jungkook don't care.

Taehyung was  currently  cleaning the house after having a movie night with his girlfriend when the door bell rung.

'Who is it? Did hannah come again?'

Taehyung thought but open the door nonetheless only to be met with a pair of lips and a rough grip on his waist. All this happened so suddenly that taehyung couldn't even process it.

The familiar cologne of the other made taehyung realize it was jungkook so he immediately kissed back. The kiss was so rough and passionate that it created sparks of burning desire.

They pulled back and took breaths looking at eachother "hi" taehyung said making jungkook chuckle looking at the adorable boy.

He carried him in a bridal sytle and took him to bedroom before placing him on the bed. Taehyung giggled and pecked the younger "what brings you here today kookie?"

"Just missed you" jungkook said "me or my ass?" The red head asked teasingly "your ass is also included" jungkook whispered and clashed his lips again.

Taehyung kissed the other with same force and took off his t-shirt showing off his perky nipple and flat belly. Jungkook pulled back and sexily took off his white shirt which he wore to office.

He pulled down the older's remaining clothes and turned him around, ass facing the silver head and face pushed down on a pillow.  jungkook kneaded his ass and slapped it harshly making taehyung whimper in pain and pleasure.

He loves how jungkook treats him roughly in bed. The said male dropped his pants and boxers down letting his hard dick get some fresh air.

"Where is lube kitty?" Fuck taehyung loved it when he called him names like that. "Take me rough today" he said in lower voice making jungkook smirk but worry a little.

"You sure about that sweet? It will hurt" he said but taehyung shook his head "i like it rough"

In a blink of eye his hands were back and tied with a belt. "U asked for it babe"

Jungkook spat on his dick and pumped it a little before shoving his dick inside the inviting pink hole making taehyung groan in  pain.

Jungkook waited a minute for him to adjust before he started thrusting slowly but deeply while Taehyung was moaning at the pleasure he was receiving.

"Shit s-so g-goood" taehyung said with small laugh, his back arching oh so beautifully. Suddenly a certain thrust from jungkook made him scream.

"Yes yes yes fuck you do me so good ch- keep doing that" taehyung refrained himself from saying something but jungkook noticed it so he asked "what do you want baby? Don't be shy sweet, ask me"

"I-i w-want you to ch-choke me" he shyly said making jungkook amused still he turned the other around and wrapped his tattoed arm around the other's neck, choking him making the older let out  incoherent words.

The younger's slow thrust changed into a faster pace and god it surely made taehyung's eyes roll back. He wanted to touch the other so he jiggled his hands indicating it to the silver head.

Jungkook complied and untied the belt which made the older immediately wrap his hands around his neck and legs around his waist.

"I-i am close" taehyung let out so jungkook grabbed his dick and started to stroke it. Taehyung moaned loudly and immediately shot strings of white cum on his stomach. Jungkook kept on thrusting and then cummed inside the older with a loud groan.

The boys catched their breaths and the younger plopped himself beside him letting his body relax. "That was good"

Taehyung nodded and both stared at the ceiling before he asked the other a question   "don't you feel guilty? I mean you are betraying your bestfriend and boyfriend"

"I  did what my heart wanted to. Yes i feel guilty like hell i can't sleep peacefully but i don't regret it" jungkook said and moved his eyes towards taehyung.

"I too feel so guilty for hiding such a big thing from hannah....kook are we doing right?"

Ofcourse it was wrong but their desire for each other was too much for them to care about anything else.

"We are really messed up people"

THE END

💜💜💜

How about a story in which taehyung is a milf and jungkook is a horny teenager?

Also thank you for 1k+ reads, i am so greatful>33