mommy (m)

Pic Credits is given in the picture only

Jungkook was needy and asks his mommy for help

Jungkook: blonde hair
Taehyung: black hair

💜💜💜

Author's pov:

Jungkook and taehyung are in a relationship for 3 years. Jungkook is shy introvert while tae is a horny fluff ball.

Yet they didn't have sex yet. Jungkook wasn't ready and taehyung respected his choices.

If you wanna know about their relationship, you will find it quite unique.

Jungkook was always the reserved one, the boy who doesn't have a courage to show physical affection while on the other hand, tae proudly show the world that jungkook is his boyfriend.

The ravenette is the one who is interested in pda. He says 'if they really admire us then love them...if they hate us then fuck them..yolo guyzz'

The blondie was currently enjoying his time cleaning the house while taehyung was out for work.

Jungkook finished his cleaning and now he was turning on  the camera which he found in store room.

Curiosity took over him and he started to look at the pics inside it. Instantly his eyes became wide and cheeks became red.

There were pics of taehyung...naked. the ravenette was showing his perky ass to the camera while wearing different types lingerie.

Jungkook looked down and shit. He had a boner now.

'Click'

The door suddenly opened making jungkook flinch and look at the specific side only to see taehyung coming inside with work clothes on.

He quickly hides his boner by placing a pillow on it. Taehyung get confuse by the other's odd behavior but shrugs it.

"Evening kookie" he says and plops himself next to jungkook.

"H-hi taebaby, how was work?" He asked nervously covering the camera behind him.

"Aah don't ask. The boss yelled at me as i came late to office because of fucking traffic. Seriously you are lucky coz there's no one that could get angry on"

True coz jungkook was boss himself of his company. He awkwardly chuckled and pecked his lips.

"Love can you get me some water?" Taehyubg asked and jungkook immediately nodded standing up without realizing he just showed the camera with his aching boner.

Taehyung looked down and saw the camera which had his dirty pictures and then he looked at jungkook's boner.

Just then jungkook eyes widen and his face became red. He immediately covered his huge  package making taehyung laugh.

"Aww kookie. Don't be embarrass. It's just natural...besides no one can refuse kim taehyung's sexy body" taehyung's smug face was visibly seen and jungkook can't be more than embarrassed like he is right now.

But he want to make a bold move. It's now or never.

"Help me then mommy"

Taehyung was shocked but he changed it as his eyes darken,  he immediately slammed his lips in a passionate kiss.

Jungkook grabbed him and both went inside while eating each-other's face. The blondie let the other take the lead and immediately moaned as he felt the hot tounge peircing his mouth.