Fuck buddies (m)

Jungkook and taehyung are complicated fuck buddies

The credit of the pics used in this story goes to the respective owner.

💜💜💜

Author's pov:

Jungkook came home and plopped himself on the bed, sighing after a long day.

Indeed it was a long day coz it's simple, jungkook don't like going to school. He just goes there to see his married teacher.

For jungkook it was love at first sight. He is already whipped for the red head. His heart beats get faster everytime he sees his "loml"

Too bad the older is already married. Jungkook's heart broke when he saw taehyung's instagram post of him kissing his husband on their 3rd anniversary.

Still jungkook continued with hisunrequited love with small hope inside him . One day taehyung saw the younger staring at him with lust in his eyes.

He called him to his office at the end of the day and proposed the idea of being fuck buddies. Jungkook instantly agreed because of his love and his teenage hormones. That's when they fucked for the first time, in the school office.

'Ding dong'

Jungkook groaned at the sound and went towards the door and opened it but got amused when taehyung jumped on him and kissed him passionately.

He closed his eyes and held the other's waist and took him to his room Ofcourse after closing the door. The two horny people were exploring each-other's mouth with their tongue.

'Fuck i would taste him forever'  jungkook thought and placed taehyung on bed and pulled out due to lack of oxygen.

They both panted before jungkook asked "what was that tae?" Taehyung looked at him and pecked him before saying "i want you to fuck me now."

Jungkook's eyes darkened and he immediately kissed the younger passionately and the two ripped their clothes out.

Jungkook pulled the hem of taehyung's boxer and he slid it down roughly making taehyung more turn on. Jungkook then placed wet kisses on the other's neck and chest before taking taehyung's one nipple in his mouth.

Taehyung moaned as his hands gripped jungkook's hair and pulled it sightly. The younger swirled his tongue on his buds and kept on playing with them.

"Mhmmm j-just f-fuck m-me already" taehyung whined making jungkook chuckle. But today was a little different case.

Usually they both use to fuck hard and rough but today jungkook wanted be gentle, make love not just fuck. He wanted to cherish and feel every bit of taehyung.

He didn't knew why he wanted that but his heart was demanding this and he needed to fulfill its wish. He teasingly brushed his fingertip on the teacher's rim making him whine more.

He then shoved two fingers and kissed taehyung who's eyes were shut that it didn't noticed the love in jungkook's eyes. He started to thrust in taehyung who was arching his back in pleasure.

"You are beautiful" jungkook whispered in taehyung's ear and nibbled it softly. Soon he added third fingers and started to stretch his out.

"F-fuck i-i am g-gonna c-cum...jungkook s-shove that d-dick i-inside" taehyung was impatient and jungkook could see it. He placed his dick at the entrance and looked at taehyung with 'i love you tae n i hope u too' eyes before going inside, balls deep.