💜~ Cute moments ~ 💜

Start from the beginning

Anubhav-ji...(smiling).

◦•●◉✿💜💜💜✿◉●•◦.

Haseena-kab tak jagne ka irada hai aapka...(she asked, removing her glasses).

Anubhav-hume neend nhi aa rahi hai aap so jaiye...(he said while working on his laptop).

Haseena-thik hai phir hum room mein  ja rahe hai aap bhi so jaiyega...(yawing).

Anubhav-good night...

Haseena-hmm..good night...(she glanced at him before leaving the Hall).

He continued his work while she went to bed.

It was 2 AM when Haseena's sleep was interrupted by some noise.

Haseena-yeh is waqt aawaz kaisi hai?

She slowly got out of bed and went out of the room. She noticed that Anubhav's room light was still on.

Haseena-yeh ab tak jag rahe hai..par kyun...(As she went to knock on his door, she realized that it was open).

She slightly opened the door and was shocked to see him. He was sitting with his laptop, and his airpods were plugged into his ears.

Yeh is waqt kisse baat kar rahe hai?”

Meanwhile, Anubhav, who was unaware of her presence, continued, "Of course, sir, your task will be completed within two days... Okay... bye, sir, have a nice day..." He then ended the video call.

"Kise itni raat gaye have a nice day wish kiya ja raha hai...?" He heard  Haseena's voice, he gulped and lifted his head to her.

Anubhav(scared) -aap...??

Haseena- is ghar mein hum hi do log hai toh zahir si baat hai hum hi honge...(tauntingly).

Anubhav-nhi..matlab aap so rahi thi phir..(nervous).

Haseena-yeh room hamare room ke paas hi hai, aawaz jati hai yahan se wahan tak...(she said with an ear to ear smile).

Anubhav-Oo...sorry aapki neend kharab ho gyi...

Haseena-woh sab baad mein abhi yeh bataiye aap itni raat gaye kisse baat kar rahe the...?

Anubhav-woh hamare senior the...

Haseena-is waqt?

Anubhav-woh America gaye hai na toh wahan is waqt din hoga isliye....(he said keeping his laptop side).

Haseena-par unhe toh pata hoga yahan raat hai phir is waqt aapko call kyun kiya woh bhi video call...??

Anubhav-woh hum tech department mein hai na toh unhe kuch puchhna toh usse related bas isliye...(holds her hand and pulls her near )

Haseena-hmm...sach mein..(suspiciously).

Anubhav-ji sach mein...(with a smile).

Haseena-thik hai phir ab so jaiye aap...

Anubhav-neend aa rahi hai aapko?

Haseena-nhi...