"Okay. So, the rest of the seven can't know this, but I actually do have a plan now. Obviously you remember how Gaea was killed, and my question is, if Apollo was able to sneak in some godly stuff, would you be able to weaponize it further?" Percy asked thoughtfully.

Leo nodded.

"That's easy, as long as we have the explosives," he waved off.

"Now... could you make a type of launch pad, or something similar? Just something big that can safely boost people up in the air, but really, really high up in the air. And we need it in under a week," Percy added hesitantly.

Leo paused for a few seconds, glancing off thoughtfully.

"Yeah," he eventually replied. "It can't be completely safe, though. As long as you have somebody willing to risk their lives, especially with the explosives, and the survive the fall if they could."

Percy nodded.

"I can handle all of that. We can talk near the Big House tomorrow. Just a quick side note, the rest of the seven will be there as well," Percy told him.

Leo hesitantly nodded, showing a small sign of reluctance.

"Okay, I'll talk to Apollo, I think I might be able to get explosives before tomorrow," Percy concluded, moving toward the door.

"Percy," Leo called out hesitantly. "I know that everything is a mess right now, but... I'm your friend, okay? Just remember that. I'm your friend and I don't want this rivalry between the seven to continue anymore."

A smile tugged at Percy's lips.

"Of course, Leo," he replied simply, walking out of the cabin and closing the door with a soft and quiet thud.

Percy sighed, anxious about his plan. He walked into the forest, just enough to be hidden from sight.

"Apollo," Percy called out, his voice loud and strong.

Nothing happened for a few seconds before a flash of light engulfed the forest, making Percy quickly close his eyes. Once he opened them, Apollo was standing in front of him, wearing a look of concern.

"Perce? Is everything okay?" He asked quickly.

"Oh- yeah, yeah, I'm fine. I was wondering... would it be possible for you to sneak me some Olympian-level explosives?" Percy asked hesitantly.

Apollo looked surprised at the request.

"Uh... sure. I bet Hephaestus has some I can steal. Would it be alright if I got help from Hermes, though? You know he's trustable, he'd just be better at stealing than me," Apollo replied, a bit reluctant to admit somebody was better than him at something.

Percy nodded quickly.

"Yeah, as long as we get the explosives, it's fine," he waved off.

Apollo nodded.

"Also, Zeus is gonna order a lockdown soon. With the spy inside of the Olympians and stuff, he doesn't want to risk everybody scattered around," Apollo informed him.

Percy looked surprised.

"I didn't know Zeus was smart!" He exclaimed, genuinely surprised.

Apollo began laughing. Thunder roared across the sky, making Apollo laugh harder to the point he was wheezing, doubled over.

"Per-Percy-" he choked out before falling into another fit of laughter.

Percy chuckled, glancing up at the sky.

"Oh, come on. He finally didn't want to kill me on sight, that was improvement, and now this?" Percy sighed.

Apollo fell, clutching his stomach as he wheezed. Percy rolled his eyes.