Danzo's death and student vs teacher

Start from the beginning

''As my brother and clan fell, so too have you, Danzo. You who weakened the nations have fallen to the dust with those you yourself have slain.'' Naruto muttered to himself and was a bit surprised to sense the presence of a Leaf team. Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi, Yamato, Might Guy and Kakashi Hatake. ''Isn't this a surprise. The only members of team 7 meeting again for the first time in years.''

''Naruto. So you killed Danzo Shimura.'' remarked Kakashi.

''How did you know we'd be here?'' Naruto asked as he was curious as to how his old teacher and a team from the Leaf arrived.

''Danzo, as 5th Hokage candidate, ordered teams of ninja to be on guard near the borders. Just an hour or so back, he sent a S.O.S to reinforce him and my team just happened to be the closest.'' Kakashi answered Naruto's question. ''Naruto, please. Stop this pointless streak of violence.''

''I ended a plague on this world. If you are asking me to return, then forget it. I will not return to a place filled with people who have betrayed me or plotted against me since I was born!'' Naruto roared in anger and his servants came to back him up. Tayuya summoned the rest of the women and the situation got tense. ''My mother was used as a sacrifice by Kushina for her own bastard children. For those worthless, idiotic, garbage morons! Then, Danzo killed my older brother and ordered Itachi to kill all of my clan. And what about my father? Oh yes, I know that the 4th Hokage, Minato Namikaze, was my father and he abandoned me. If all that wasn't enough, there were numerous attempts to kill me and then they falsely imprisoned me. I won't stop until I repay the Leaf back a hundred fold! I won't stop till all of you become corpses, till everyone of you become ashes! I will not stop till that village is burnt to the ground and maybe I'll be kind enough to keep you alive just to be enslaved!''

The Ino-Shika-Cho were taken back by Naruto's words. They never imagined it was this bad. Kakashi now realized that his student was firm in his decision to destroy the village. He had no choice but to fight him. Then, Naruto asked Kakashi if he knew all of this about him. ''No. I did not.'' Kakashi answered. ''I will be honest with you, Naruto. Minato sensei told me that you were his son. I hoped that we could get along and maybe you would brighten up. As for the rest, I did not know. My apology is meaningless and probably has zero value to you, Naruto, but I'm sorry. On behalf of the Leaf, I'm sorry. I won't force you to return but I hope that you would stop this stream of international terrorism. We were close back then, Naruto. As teacher and student, as friends and maybe brothers. My eyes do not see a criminal before me but one I considered the equivalent of a younger brother.''

''I will admit that I saw you as a second older brother like figure, sensei.'' Naruto admitted. ''I respect you and still do which is why I'm offering you a choice. Stand down and join me. It extends to even them because we had no such hostility.''

''Even if I accepted your offer, you would still destroy the village and kill thousands.''

''A war is coming.'' Naruto said and shocked all of them. ''I am not just Naruto Uchiha but I am also Konstantine Blackfyre I, emperor of the Blackfyre Empire. I rule all lands that is beyond the Sunset Sea. I will bring my army that numbers in the tens of millions against this continent. Join me and you will be spared.''

''Sorry, Naruto, but we will not abandon our freedom to be under your yoke.'' Kakashi gave his answer.

''Then you have chosen death.'' Naruto prepared his Narada for a fight against his teacher. ''To make it easier for you and give you a slight increase in your low winning rate, I won't use my sharingan on you.''

''Stay back everyone. This is my fight.'' Kakashi told the other Leaf ninja and prepared to face his former student. In all of his life, Kakashi has never been this tense before and he rightfully assumed that this would be his hardest fight yet. ''I may not have dragon sage mode or the eternal mangekyō but I am no ordinary ninja. I am Kakashi Hatake the copy ninja, son of the White Fang and I know a thousand jutsu.''