Medina:(growls)

Thane: Do I have to train her to do tricks...?

Azrei: No. She'll train you.

Thane: This seems like an ironic situation.

Azrei: She'll bite you until you can use my blessing on instinct. By the end of this, I expect you to be cable of decaying your body so precisely and quickly...

Azrei: That a blade will harmlessly pass you.

Thane: Do I have a time limit?

Azrei: Not particularly. However, If you get it done by the end of the week...

Azrei: You'll get a reward.

Thane: Reward?

With a gentle smile, Azrei knew she could motivate him.

Azrei:(smile) It's quite the reward. Something only I can give you.

Thane: Something only you can give me...?

Azrei: I'll come to get you at the end of the day.

She leaves Thane and Medina in the basement.

Thane: A reward...? I wonder what it is...?

Medina:(growls)

The Death Jackal Queen approaches The Champion who is lost in thought with what his reward could be. A surprise reward brought out Thane's natural desire to quench his curiosity.

Thane:(mumbling) In my experience... A "reward" from a lady is usually a kiss.

Medina:!?

Thane: A kiss from Azrei...

Imagining himself getting a kiss from Azrei, Thane feels a single wave over his body and a smile slowly cracks. But this turns the serious Jackal, into an angry one. The beast's fur stands on end, as she now desires to rip this champion apart.

Thane: Hm?

He felt the bloodlust directed toward him. But did not recognize the threat.

Thane: Right...(cracks neck)

Thane: I don't plan on taking breaks. So if you need to piss or lick yourself, do it now.

Medina:!?

Completely losing her cool, Medina pounces toward Thane.

(Meanwhile...)

Azrei knocks on Sciron's door which opens.

Sciron: Azrei? What do I owe the pleasure?

Azrei: I now have a champion. He has a blessing... But he doesn't have a weapon.

Azrei: You helped design the other champion weapons-

Sciron: Say no more. Please, come in.

Entering Sciron's chambers, the goddess of death found a library filled with shelves suspended in the air by chains.

Sciron: I've been waiting for this moment like the sun waits to see the moon.

A scroll floats into his hand, which he immediately pulls open to show Azrei his design.

Sciron: Behold!

Azrei:...

Sciron:... Are you beholding?

Azrei: I am.

Sciron:... And...?

Azrei: I don't like it.