This is torture for both of us. We're both aroused to the peak, but I won't fuck her before the show. I know myself. I need her more than anything; I crave her so badly. I won't stop after just a taste. I want her whole. 

"K-Kiannn." She moans my name. "Kian, pleaseee."

I stop my movements and she whines even more. 

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart," I whisper while getting off her.

"You said you wouldn't fuck me today. Then why this torture?" She pouts. I'm already hard and then she makes these faces!

"I'm sorry, I took it too far. Come, let's go back up." I pick her up, wrap her in a towel and kiss her forehead. 

"Where's your top?" I ask.

She points behind me. I turn around to find that her bikini top was floating in the middle of the pool. 

I laugh and she smiles, seeing me laugh. "I'll get it." I dive into the pool and quickly get it.

Once she has put it back on, we walk hand-in-hand to the elevator.

.

.

.

.

After lunch, Mia dragged me to her room saying she wanted to show me something.

"What is it?" I ask, curious. 

She brings out the keyboard that she told me to get from her house a few days back so that she could practice at home. 

"There's a song...I uh...I mean, Mr. Hazel wanted me to compose an original song for Anna for the show. I want to play it for you. It's a ballad, so..." She plays with her fingers. I grab her hands, give them a gentle squeeze and smile at her.

"Sing for me," I say softly. She gives me a small nod. 

She stretches her fingers and then hits the first key on the keyboard. She plays a few chords and then begins vocalizing in her beautiful voice. She sings with such control and power in her voice. She riffs like a professional. She momentarily looks into my eyes while singing, as though I'm her muse. But, I'm not her muse. I wouldn't have inspired her to write such a beautiful song. 

Mia continues her magic with the delightful melody and her fantastic range. As the song concludes, she focuses back on playing the same chords and hums pleasantly.

Once finished, she looks up at me through her lashes, biting her lip. I look at her mesmerized. I'm so fortunate to have fallen in love with such a talented girl.

"I have no words," I whisper, smiling at her.

Her face lights up. "You like it?" 

"I love it, Mia! You wrote that yourself?" I pick her up and settle her on my lap.

"Yes." She answers.

"It's absolutely beautiful. I bet you'll leave people crying tomorrow with this song." 

She scrunches up her nose like a bunny. "Yeah, that'd be great. You know, Mr. Hazel actually had tears in his eyes when I played it for him for the first time."

"The only reason why it didn't make me cry is because I'm a tough man, otherwise I'd be sobbing by now." She laughs at my confession.

"A man," she repeats, "A man needs a woman. I'm not a woman, Kian. I'm so immature and stupid. I'm just a...girl." Her face drops.

I tilt her chin up so that she is looking at me, "God, Mia! Who teaches you this shit?"

"It's true!" She folds her arms.

"No, it's not. It's bullshit. You're it for me, Mia. I'm not leaving you. You're stuck with me!"

She looks at me as if I'm crazy and then laughs. "Okay, Grumpy old man."

I scowl at her for what she just called me, but she kisses my cheek making that scowl fly away. 

"Um...you were telling me how you fell in love with me...Please, continue." She says.

"Oh, so you're interested now?" I raise an eyebrow at her, referring to how earlier she was making fun of me about it in the pool.

"Yes. Yes, I am." She shrugs.

"Okay. When I saw you for the first time, I was attracted to you. You were the prettiest girl I've ever seen and you still are. I loved your long brown hair that matched your eyes." I caress her hair which is still the same shade of brown, just shorter now. 

She makes a disgusted face, but then I glare at her and she forces a smile on her face. The reason why she hates her appearance so much remains a mystery. I used to think that maybe all girls have insecurities, but turns out Mia's biggest hater is Mia herself.

I continue, "And I still remember what you were wearing that day. It was your first day of freshman year and god, you were wearing that little skirt. I felt like you were wearing it only for me to see, even though you didn't know me at that time. I hated that there were other guys at school looking at you." It felt like I had a competition with those guys, and Mia was the prize. Guys from my year, sophomores, freshmen, and even seniors were ogling her.

"I observed you from afar for a few weeks. I wanted to talk to you, but you were never alone. There was always someone with you. You were so bubbly back then. Always talking and laughing." Mia listens to me intently, not interrupting for once. 

"I gathered the courage to talk to you for the first time that day while at lunch." 

"Oh, wait I remember this!" Mia exclaims in a partially excited state. "We had lunch together. And you were so quiet. I had to force out words from you, which was really strange because you were the one who asked if you could sit with me and my friends." 

"Yes, that was embarrassing." I sigh.

"I think it was cute. I mean, you had a crush on me. I get it. But I didn't know at that time." She cups my face, pecking my cheek.

I smile before continuing, "You were so kind to me. You always chatted with me whenever you saw me."
"Hm...because I thought you had no friends and you were lonely." She shakes her head, and then we both laugh.

"When I fell for you hard was that day when you had cheer trials." She frowns at my words.

"Remember the coach asked you guys 'How you would impress an audience'? I was there on the ground too with the rest of the football team. We had practice" I ask her. She simply nods.

"And you sang that song by Christina Aguilera."

"Genie in a Bottle! Oh, I love that song!"

"After watching you sing it that day, I began to love that song too. You sang it like a diva. I was thrilled to see a 14-year-old perform like that. I had never seen something like that before. You actually performed like Britney Spears.  When you started singing, you made every head on that ground turn to you. The way you moved, drove people crazy. Honestly, you were so sexy, it made me hard. I watched other guys looking at you with lust, and I was burning with jealousy."

"Was I really that good?" Her eyes widen in disbelief.

"Not 'good'. You were fire. At the age of 14, you were turning people on, driving everyone crazy, making their jaws drop, while performing. Mia, you have it in you. You are a fucking star. You were born for this. And you will nail tomorrow's show."

She flashes me a genuine smile and whispers a thank you. 

"That's when I knew that I was in love. That I have to make you mine before anyone else does."

____________________________________________________________