Mia is Mine

KIAN

The sound of footsteps echoes in the basement as I impatiently walk toward the cell of the fucker. I will kill these monsters who have been chasing Mia soon. But that would mean Mia and I will no longer live under the same roof. Mia would return to living her life back. And I wouldn't be a part of it. Just like before. I grind my teeth at the thought of her leaving me all alone. 

I slam the metallic bar door of the cell open as I watch the limp body of the fucker lying on the concrete floor. All helpless. Just how I like it. 

"Get up, asshole!" Allen yells as he pulls the fucking rat by his hair. Allen is one of my most trusted men, whom I have appointed to work on Mia's case. This little gang hasn't really affected our business in any way, but they are after Mia. That's a big enough reason to wipe them off of the planet.

I kick his badly beaten body with disgust. He coughs out blood which makes me smirk. How satisfying! But I must abstain from killing him until he spits out all the information I need.

I grab him by the hair and lift up his face, his body trembling. "I'll let you live. But I need answers first. So tell me, Arnie. Who is your boss, and where he's hiding at?" 

"Do whatever you want. I won't fucking tell you." He spits out blood while speaking. I tighten my grip on his hair and smash his body onto the ground. A painful grunt echoes in the room. 

"Wrong fucking answer." I seethe out before jamming his face between my foot and the ground. 

"Allen, get the pliers," I order, losing my patience with every passing second.

"Yes, boss." Allen strides out of the room and comes back in with a pair of pliers. He hands me over to me with a sinister smile on his face. Allen roughly grabs the fucker's right hand and slams it on the hardwood table. 

"WHOM DO YOU FUCKING WORK FOR?" I yell close to his ears. 

"I-I w-won't tell y-you.." 

"WRONG. FUCKING. ANSWER." I grab his limp index finger, dodging his feeble protests, and without blinking, chop it right off its place. Screams of pathetic pain echo in the room. And the screams of fucking Arnie are followed by mine and Allen's evil laughs. Admiring all the blood oozing from his hand and the now broken finger that's stuck between the pliers, I huff in satisfaction. This finger could've touched Mia, but I didn't let that happen. I won't let anyone lay their dirty hands on Mia. She's mine; mine to protect; mine to have; mine to love. Only mine.

And shit, now I miss her! It's been only an hour and I already miss her so badly. Looking back at Arnie's crying form, I grimace. How weak! And pathetic! This is what he gets for being after my Mia. I'm getting sick of his miserable wailing. 

I turn to Allen and say, "We'll continue this tomorrow. Clear my schedule for the rest of the day. I'll be at the main office for some time. I don't want to be bothered after I leave the office."

"Yes, sir" Allen nods. Sparing one last glance at Arnie and his blood splattered across the table, I hand the pliers with his chopped finger over to Allen.

I stride out of the cell and out of the warehouse as fast as I can because honestly, it disgusts me. Seeing weak, crumpling men; our enemies, rotting there sickens me. Yes, beating them to death and torturing them is satisfying but looking at them for too long is what disgusts me. 

I get in my car, joined by David, and the car drives off to our main office. I take out my phone to check up on Mia. Should I call or text? I decide that I should call her. I hear the ringing in my ear as I wait for her to pick up the phone. Once, twice, thrice. She picks up on the fourth ring. 

[Umm hi] I hear her voice and sigh in relief. Just her voice can wash away all the tension from me. 

"Hi. How are you?" I didn't know what else to say...

I hear her chuckle over the phone which instantly brings a smile to my face. 

[I'm good, Kian. We're on a break right now. And the practice will be over by 10.30. Anything else you wanted to ask?] Smartass!

"Yes, there's one thing. Are you missing me? Because I'm missing you so bad" I grin to myself knowing that this would make her mad.

I hear her scoff. [ No, I'm not missing you at all.]

"I know you're lying, Mia" I drag my words playfully.

[Think what you want. I'm hanging up. Bye] Why does she have to be so mean to me?

"Okay, bye. Take care." I say in defeat. 

[Yeah. You too.] And she hangs up. And I smile internally. 

____________________________________________________

DO VOTE, COMMENT, AND SHARE.

ALSO, THERE'S A PLAYLIST FOR KIAN ON SPOTIFY.💜 I'LL DROP ITS LINK💜