It's weird thinking your people couldn't kill us! said Kera and Jack chuckled, Oh! Nolan! you thought we wouldn't' know? that you were the one who planted this attack!  Nolan was surprised but had to keep it cool. Your division detective Karl is working with us, and he told me to shoot you guys dead. 

What? said Kera caught in Surprise. She started to think why her brother would want to kill her. Even though they aren't blood related, but their caring has always been like a real brother sister. 

You know Kera! what your weakness is! Your people! you chose not to go against them! Look now! I advise you to back off because now KARL IS WORKING, and you know how he works! said Nolan going back because he didn't want to waste his time with the failed ones. 

Karl is still working for client even after knowing the truth of his doing! said Keral to Jack as everyone was back in. Karl surely has a plan, Jack! you know it right! said Kera with a really low voice as if she is still not over the fact that her collogue wanted to kill her even though her relationship was more than of it. 

Karl is not working for him! he is just trying to get his path easy with Nolan on his tips! 

Then why he wants you to back off? asked Keral

Karl is someone who will get the greatest of power by manipulating people and getting them against or killing each other with no blood on his shirt. He wants that power to give it to Glance and then Glance will kill most of the dream hunter across the world including me! said Kera and started to think 'Just what you want from the power serum, Glance?' 

Where is Glance? 

We will meet him after one week again when we would be back to our town! said Kera and took her blanket out to sleep. No lucid dreaming today she said, taking no supplement. 

Jack? Does Glance want to kill her? 

Everyone wants to kill each other to get the power serum with no obstacle. We have been working in this pattern for years! to kill your opponent or rival because after all power can't be shared. Only one is a true holder. Karl knows it that Glance is more capable than Kera to handle such power because he doesn't think much of world but Kera, her weakness is her people like me, Karl and soo many. 

Karl knows Kera will back off because if Karl tangled himself with Nolan and once Karl solves everything, he will be killed by Nolan but if he solves everything and get to Glance, we would be saved. If Kera sets up and lags the time of Karl's mission, then he would be killed for not solving it. 

Karl is smart! said Keral thinking how he tangled himself in such way where he would be killed because of involvement of Kera. Only Glance can save Karl hence he is sticking to someone who is strong but why do I think Kera is stronger! 

Now let's see what KERA WILL DO!

Next morning when Aislin came with his Ginger tea and saw the Kera looking horrify at the mirror, he quietly put the tea and moved back calling Jack to wake her up from her senses. 

Ker? said Jack and saw how terrifying she is looking at herself as if she is irritated and in anger of the situation. 

Jack! 

Yes?

We will continue to hunt! 

What?? but what about ---