Naruto cut the samurai apart with ease. Despite their advanced armor and chakra weilding swords, it was useless compared to his power. Naruto cut down all fifty of them and more came. Just as Naruto finished twenty more, the Raikage and his two Cloud jonin guards came. ''I'm going to show you the meaning of true fury, Uchiha!'' the 4th Raikage shouted in anger. ''You will pay for what you did.''

''Hello, 4th Raikage. I have a question to ask you if you don't mind. How is your brother? Still in the Cloud and breathing?'' Naruto asked with a slightly psychotic smile and the Raikage's blood boiled in anger.

''I'll crush you and take your skull as my drinking cup, Uchiha scum!'' the Raikage shouted and the infamous lightning armor worn.

''Come and try.'' Naruto said and jumped up to attack the Raikage head on. However, the jonin he recognized as Darui the black lightning user then shot a water jutsu and a then a lightning jutsu. Naruto was slightly disctracted by the blonde Cloud jonin's genjutsu and then jumped up to avoid the Raikage's attack. ''Took advantage of my temporary distraction and attacked me. It seems you're not all muscles after all.'' Naruto taunted a bit.

Darui came with his sword and tried to attack Naruto. The Uchiha emperor blocked the attack with his armored gloves and jumped back just as the Raikage attempted to attack. Naruto shot his 'majestic demolisher flame' and trapped the blonde jonin with a genjutsu. The Raikage got behind Naruto and grabbed him. ''Liger bomb!'' the Raikage then gave the Uchiha a suplex and Naruto activated his Susanoo ribcage just in time. Naruto called forth red lightning and sent a stream of it. Naruto kicked the Raikage back and shot a cero. Naruto was surprised a bit when the Raikage tanked the cero. To be fair to him, it was a much weaker cero. The Raikage knew he would die if he kept on and so jumped away and the laser disintegrated a nearby samurai.

''Do not underestimate the Raikages of the Cloud, you arrogant child!'' the Raikage roared and gave the 'lariat bolt of pain chop' to the Susanoo ribcage.

However, the Raikage could not even make the slightest scratch to the ribcage. Naruto sensed the incoming arrival of Sand and Stone ninja. His eyes glowed and he ordered Tayuya to summon Temari and Kurotsuchi to fight them. His fist glowed red and just as the Raikage jumped back, Naruto fired his bala phase barrage. The ninjas were barely able to avoid the balas while the samurai were massacred. The Raikage tanked four balas and then charged at Naruto who shot a cero. The 4th Raikage put forth his fist and battled the cero. After just five seconds however, the Raikage was pulled back and Naruto saw that it was sand. It was from a Sand ninja, the jonin sensei to Gaara, Temari and Kankuro back in the chunin exams. It seems as though the reports of him implanting the 4th Kazekage's and Gaara's dna was true afterall.

''Why did you pull me back, Kazekage!?'' the Raikage demanded angrily.

''If you continued then you would've lost your arm. Worse. You could've died.'' the Kazekage told his Cloud counterpart. ''That was no ordinary jutsu. I have seen it disintegrate many of my comrades in the failed invasion. Today I will avenge them!'' sand mixed with gold dust then came to attack Naruto.

The Uchiha emperor jumped back to avoid the sand tentacles and shot a massive dragon. Naruto charged to impale the Kazekage but sand came to shield him. Naruto was trapped by sand and then thrown. As sand and gold dust came to kill Naruto, the Uchiha released a wave of lightning. Naruto's hands came to life with the Amaterasu flames and he shot it. The Kazekage created a wall of sand to protect himself and the others. ''We must put one devastating attack on the Uchiha. He's too powerful and skilled to be taken on individually.'' the Kazekage said and Naruto called back his servants.

'I forgot Mei and her jonin were in the room. Tayuya! You and Ryuzetsu go and stop Danzo from leaving.' Naruto gave his mental command and the two girls left to do as told. Just then, the Sand and Stone ninjas also came to fight Naruto head on. 'Shit. Danzo managed to escape. Tayuya, meet up with Mei and try to track them.'