Chapter 9

A/N: Welp...this chapter was kinda hard to make because.....Larissa wont answer me...so...this is kinda going to be a fill and kinda shorter....so yeah....anyway hope you enjoy!~

Kaji's P.O.V It was dark and my eyes were covered with a blindfold, I guess. I tried to move but my movement was limited because of the shackles. Oh yeah...HOW THE FUCK DID I GET HERE?! WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS?!?! MY FUCKING GOD?!AR PEOPLE INSANE?!? I was literally about to scream but I heard a creak, which is more and likely a door. Though which door? There could be multiple freaking doors....fuuck....I'm like so screwed in this situation...okay try to remember what happened before this.* goes into flashback mode*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ *flashback mode off* OH MY GOD?! SERIOUSLY?! THEY OR WHO EVER DID THAT AND THEY CHAIN ME UP?! THE FUCK?! WHO ARE THESE GODDAMN FUCKING DIPSHITS?! "Oh what a fowl tongue you have even inside your head. I thought someone as great as you would have better manners." someone said. "Oh well sorry fucker, I'm not used to being captured while trying to get some blood and then being CHAINED!!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ANYWAY, ASS?" I yelled. "Oh well, you forgot about us that quickly? If you must know your payment is due, Kaji!!" someone said playfully. What payment? I don't remember having to bought something that would get me captured for it."What payment, may I ask?" I asked in a demanding tone." So you did forget about us! How cruel of you!" they said in a pained voice.

Suddenly I felt hands crawl up from my arms to my neck."Your body is your payment for our blood, Kaji" one said in a wicked tone. Wait what blood? What type exactly?"Our demon blood of course, now scream for us!~" they said the last seductively. One forcibly grabbed my leg and pulled me towards it. Okay..who the hell are these people...they can't just choose their payment. " We do not have any other interest in money or anything besides body contact." they said in sync.

A/N: Again sorry if its kinda short....you didn't expect this did you?! HMMM!! I will always surprise you! Anyway sorry Kurikara didn't show up..Larissa won't answer me so I don't know what to do with her character. So anyway comment, message me or anything I guess! Bye for now!