Chapter 3

A/N: Thank you guys for reading this story! I hope you enjoy this chapter it might be longer than the other ones though. Oh and WARNING: INCEST (little yaoi scene too) WILL BE IN THIS CHAPTER SO RUN IF YOU DONT LIKE IT!~ Anyhow, on with the story!~

Kaji's P.O.V

        I was scared now...he was on top of me and "it" was pressing agaisnt my ass. Why is this freaking happening to me?! Just cause we're mates doesn't mean I would want him to FORCE himself on me. I wonder what would happen if we...w-wait WHUT?! Why am I thinking dirty?! 'KURIKARA GET HERE NOW PLEASE' I said telepathically. I heard a muffled voice, kurikara? Oh god is she in trouble too? Well there goes my rescue! Now I know I'm terribly screwed...I have a horny dog on top of me what next? Is this gonna get any worse, it wont right? Wait...can't I just teleport...now he would be come furiated...I definitly dont want that. I really can't kill my mate cause that would make my cold heart awaken and break once again. Forgetting what was on top of me, I felt his hand creep up my shirt and him kissing my neck. What...the...absolute...fuck....I manage to say something "Stop-" only to be cut off by him flipping me over onto my back. 'OKAY KURIKARA PLEASE GET OVER HERE NOW IM GONNA BE RAPED!!!' I said telepathicly to her. She responded ' I'M COMING HOLD ON!!!' I could hear her litterally scream at me. Seconds later she was next to me and I felt relief, oh how I missed you sister. THANK YOU SOMEONE CAN FINALLY HELP ME HERE. Then she had thrown a silver dagger at Kazu and he winced and got off of me and holded his shoulder. It was piercing his shoulder blade and I could feel his pain.

        I couldn't really feel his pain I could just tell that it was painful because of his facial expression. Well...this is great I wanted to be saved and then I feel bad for him, I mean yeah he tried to rape me but... I dont know whats wrong with me!Ugghhh!" Kaji!! Are you alright!? Did he do anything to you?!" she yelled glaring at the wolf. Oh god..." Im fine..but Kurikara!! Why did you have to hurt him, you could have just pushed him off not injure him!!" I said glaring at her a bit. "I came to save you!! Why not thank me!?" she asked yelling. I stood up and looked at her coldly "You shouldn't hurt my mate...even if its you..I wont be able to control myself from not killing you." I said bitterly. I meant it too, no one not even if its my sibling, I will kill them from hurting what is mine. She looked up at me and I could see it in her eyes, I had hurt my sister. " I came to save you from him! I dont know anyway I could have avoided from atleast hurting him to get off you!!" she yelled harshly. Fool. "Sister..you are naive, you know that your are being watched and followed every day..or are you that idiotic?" I said the last word with a cold tone. " I know I was being followed! I know that I was being watched!" she put her hand in her back pocket and pulled out a bottle of liquid. She threw the liquid on me and it stinged but it wasn't painful. Holy water? Seriously? Is she really that stupid? Knowing her by now she probably is. "That didn't hurt, you need to try something more drastic, but if you did I dont know what I would do. You haven't fought me for over 100 years, do you even know what I am capable of?" I said with a serious tone. Her eyes widen " I've been on so many missions, killed werewolves, even vampires too, I know all the cliche tricks. Brother you are just the same." She yelled at me. Did she believe I wasn't going to hurt her? Wrong. Wrong move. "Sister, you shouldn't challenge me, it wouldn't be good for you health. Your mouth will be your down fall." I said and disappeared. I was behind her then latching onto her shoulders I bit down, viciously. You soon are gonna regret doing this.

        I hear a moan slip from her mouth, geez weak sis. I smirked as I heard a low grow. Releasing her from my grip I revert my fangs from her skin, her blood is soothing. She was holding her neck, so sad she had a werewolf mate like me. Its going to hurt so much " Dont worry Hotaru, I enjected a great ammount inside her. Becareful she is pretty tight, dont break her please. She's already gonna regret it when she wakes up anyway. After all my bite is one of a kind." I said kinda seductively." Wait why did you just bite me? Im your sister. YOUR SISTER. What do you mean your bite is sp-special?" I could see her blush. Oh god its adorable, so adorable" My bite makes anyone I bite sexually active and very horny when they wake up." I could see her eyes fall as I said that. "Th-Then why didn't you bite your mate?-" she said before dropping to the ground "If I did my ass would hurt like hell when he got up, plus I think Hotaru is gentler. Dont worry sis, he will take good care of you...In bed." I said in a normal tone and kinda seductively at the last part. I feel arms wrap around my waist and I lean back on Kazu's chest kinda smirking. Hotaru transformed into his human/wolf form his little ears and tails were adorable and all i could do was chuckle at it. I could feel Kazu's grip on my waist tighten, someone's jealous. I saw Hotaru grab Kurikara in bridal style and walk away, I was suddenly was twirled around to face Kazu. Oh...here we go...I can already feel the pain and pleasure and then a smirk curled onto Kazu's face. I swear...this man is going to fuck me all night and day and I'm gonna more and likely love it. Oh how god loves me...wait there is none! Haha~

Kurikara's P.O.V

        All I saw was blackness, was I gonna die, but then I saw a light hit my face and slowly peered open my eyes. Where am I? I looked around this wasn't my room, it was dark but I could still see. A figure slowly appeared wondering close to me, Hotaru. He was there when my b-brother bit me, Im surprised actually, he bit me even though we're siblings. This is so weird! I blushed and I could feel that my cheeks were totally red and that made me blush even more. Oh how the world loved to torture me everyday even though all I did was do my job. This was different thought my target was my mate. How could I assasinate my own mate and not be depressed and want to commit suicide. The feeling of that happening made me shudder and then I see Hotaru was only centimeters away from my face."H-Hotaru..what are you-" I was cut off as he smashed his lips onto mine. He was starting to get rough with me and rushing it. Then feeling something tingle in my body Hotaru spoke "The affect of the bite is starting to kick in now." wait what? I remember it clearly now...I blacked out but I heard he said his bite was special. He said it would make me feel sexually active but then now I couldn't even keep up with my thoughts. I felt my body getting hotter by the second and I looked over at hotaru and I saw him he looked so...tasty. Lust filled my eyes and I could feel it because Hotaru eyes widen a bit and I leaned in to close the gap between us. I passionatly kissed him, nibbling on his lower lip I saw him wince. I started to feel a smirk form on my lips, this isn't what I want to do...but this was too good. I started to kiss him up and down his neck and working my way on taking off his shirt and kissed him roughly. Things...are gonna get worse...I know it, my body was basically moving on its own.

        I went lower and lower till I reached his bottom half and I could see a little blush on his face, adorable. I started to unbuckle his belt and I saw him shiver, then I pulled down his pants and got on top of him. My body's disires are taking control of me...dammit KAJI I'LL GET YOU BACK FOR THIS!! ( sorry I don't think that I can do this scene cause I might nosebleed all over the flipping computer ) I woke up lying on Hotaru's chest, oh my fucking...god...my eye twitched and then I slowly got up and then I saw that Hotaru was waking up. Did we do all of that last night?! The memories of me doing every single thing I wish I never did and shivered. I felt his hands on my waist and pull me back and I groaned in pain. I didn't even notice that I was even in pain...did he really do it that hard?! I mean I didn't think it would hurt this much cause ya know, vampires don't really feel much pain. I looked back and stared at Hotaru he was grinning and that made my face flustured. "What?! Why didn't you stop! I'm in pain I haven't felt this much pain since well NEVER!' I screamed at him only to see that he was just smirking. "It wasn't me, you didn't want me to stop, you kept begging me for more. Too bad though, you cant get pregnat for that." he said that last part with a whimper. WHAT! HE WAS DEPRESSED ABOUT ME NOT GETTING PREGNAT! I DONT WANT TO BE A MOM NOW! I glared at with very deep crimson eyes, I want revenge...Oh wait...thats easy for me. I pushed Hotaru down again " Want more again?" I licked his neck and he gasped, hmph. "Kurikara...stop.." I didn't I was hungry too, I'm getting you back for last night jerk. I bared my fangs at his face and hissed and bit into his neck. I could feel him tense up, then I tasted his blood. It tasted so delicious I couldn't stop, I wanted more, then I felt myself go into a frenzy and feel kinda drunk over his blood. I felt hands touch me and then push me off "God...Kurikara calm down.." he held onto his neck and looked at me kinda weakly and tired. "Pay backs a bitch~" I said deviously and he kinda laughed. " Your blood is amazing though...I wanted more but if I did I would kill my mate." I said kinda shyly. I looked down at the floor and I felt a hand on my chin and raise it. "Your too cute~" then he gave me a peck on the lips.

A/N: Well thats all for now, I literally had to like edit and add more to the original one. I made it more interesting now, atleast thats what I think. To be honest the original one was alot shorter than this and the P.O.V's were like off and on anyway!~ Love you guys! <3

                                                                                - MinoriSan & Larissa123456789

P.S: Please comment, it would really help us out!~ And I might dedicate a chapter to someone who comments!~ It will probably be random but please comment, vote, and bleh!~ Oh and tell me if I should put up some pictures so that you can get an idea of what they look like~