Chapter 8

A/N: Sorry everyone...we just got on summer break and I had so much trouble dealing with the goodbyes. I was crying for 3 days because I didn't want to accept the fact that I wouldn't see them for so long. Considering that I probably won't see my best friend is high school so I'm like really depressed. Anyway please enjoy our story.~

Kurikara's P.O.V

When I looked down at Kaji, I could see the shock on his face the pain of his mates anger. He didn't even know about them being brothers, nor did I, I guess karma is a bitch today. What the hell is with this? I mean like...we just killed my mate and yet he has a brother. Nor do I even feel any pain or sadness of his death, so he isn't my MATE?! I should have known..he was probably using me to stop himself from being assassinated. What a fool...so is my brother...he let me do such things with a man. Right as I was about to say something Kaji said something. "I killed him...he hurt my sister..he cheated on her with some god awful fucking bitch." he said the last part with venom.

Honestly I could see that Kaji didn't want to hurt his mate, but I could have killed Hotaru just so he wouldn't have to deal with it. I'm too late as always, too naive, I hate it. Kazu did the unspeakable and attack Kaji! He had him pinned to the ground and was growling in his face so I took the opening and kicked him off. Hell no, you are not going to hurt my brother just because he killed yours. Honestly your brother deserves it mine doesn't."Don't touch him you mutt..your brother deserved his fate, he lied to my face and said I was his mate. In all truth he wasn't, I know because I don't feel any pain for his death. I'm glad he died, he deserved it." I spat. He growled at me, then Kaji yelled "Get the fuck out both of you...I don't want to see either of you...I need to be alone while I clean this up. Go before I start killing you both." With that I was gone in a flash, I really don't want to be there so I can be killed.

Well...since my schedule is clear..how about another mission? I went to headquarters and went in the main office and went to my boss's office. "Hello Kurikara, you finished I presume?" my boss Hajuka said. "Yes I have, he is non-exsistant, now where is my next target?" I asked. He handed me a folder, when I opened it I was in shock,Kazu? He's Kaji's mate though...no..its my mission I have to finish all of my missions. Even if it would wage another war...

Kaji's P.O.V

I honestly do not know what to do with myself anymore..I hurt my mate. I feel so ashamed of my crime, but I can't show it can I? If I were to show weakness, they would call me weak, I don't want to be that. I want to stay at my rank and never bow down from it. I guess some blood will just do for now..it will help ease the pain held inside me. Walking over the dead body, I went toward the cellar door in the kitchen and walked down the steps. I can't drink normal blood at this point, not anymore 'cause Kurikara drank all of it in the freaking fridge.

Walking down the steps, I snapped my fingers and two torches lit up. Revealing another door, to the cooling room, I opened it to feel a cold breeze. I looked around and grabbed one of the torches. I went down the cases of blood and walked toward the SA stock. SA blood is supernatural blood that usually comes from any creature really. This stock is special, it came from Dragons and Demons. I only use these to give me immense magical energy for war, but I need the energy to keep my emotions in check and turn off the pain.

Before I could get to the shelf encasing the stock, I felt a wave of intense pain. Whats going on? What the hell was that? Then my chest begins to hurt, it began to feel as if someone was suffocating me. My eyes started to turn redder by the second, what is this? How come it hurts so much? I fell onto my knees and began to breathe raggedly, what? Another wave of pain striked me, this time it felt like millions of spears being plunged into me. At this point I was groaning and felt as if I were going to die."What the actual fuck....wha-at is t-this..." I said trying to breathe. As I tried to get up, using the shelf to try and support me, my body gave out. I fell tot he floor trying to breathe, but I fell unconscious.

A/N: Haha...thats it for now, enjoy, we will update every 3-5 days since we have time. So please look forward to the next chapter~

P.S- What do you think happened to Kaji?~ Also, I love this video, it really goes well with the song Secret Love~