Together once again part 1

It has been 2 months since Dawn and Lopunny's Pokechic photoshoot which resulted in a  huge success and Dawn gaining a massive following. This this causes her to aim  to become the too coordinator of Johto. As of now Dawn has obtained 3 of the 5 ribbons she needed. She was only able to get them so fast thanks to Y/n and Nova's teleportation like powers. Along the way Dawn got her Ambipom back from the ping pong trainer O in order to continue her Ping Pong career. She also came back with a whole new move set thanks to O's training as Dawn sent Togekiss to Twinleaf Town, staying at her mother's house. (Dawn current team: Piplup, Lopunny, Pachirisu, Quilava, Mamoswine, Ambipom) .
Ambipom:
Swift
Double hit
Dual chop
Bounce
Currently the pair are in the Olivine pokemon center, debating on where they wish to head to next.
Y/n:When is the next contest Dawn?
Dawn:It isn't until 3 months from now actually. So we could do whatever for around 2 months. Any ideas?
Y/n:Nothing.
Suddenly Nurse joy walks up to Y/n.
Nurse Joy:Champion, you have a phone call from Cynthia.
Y/n:Thanks Nurse Joy.
The pair move to the telephone booth as he accepts the call from his mother. She is dresses differently from her usual black dress and now wears a light-blue top with a medium-sized collar and a teardrop-shaped pearl, a blue ribbon tied on her waist, and she wears open-toed high-heel pumps.
Y/n:Hi Moms what's up?
Cynthia:I have somebody here who wanted to talk to you.
She motions for her companion to make themselves known as a tall, powerfully-built man with long flaming red hair tied back in a spiky ponytail, tan skin, and dark eyes. His hair resembles the feathery headdress of a Native American Chief. He also wears an outfit that is similar to the garb of a Native American: a tan cloak-like vestments with a black collar, red and orange trim on the sleeves, and orange and black trim across the middle. He wears white pants with ragged ends, and black sandals on his feet. He sports a necklace of six Poké Balls.

Y/n:The Unovan champion Alder?! Alder:Hahahaha, that's right young man

Alder:Hahahaha, that's right young man.
Y/n:But why are you with my mom and dad.
Y/n knew that Cynthia and Lance went to their vacation home in Unova only a few months after Y/n and Dawn's departure from Sinnoh.
Alder:Well I wanted to ask you something. Would you like to battle me?
Y/n:Of course I would. But may I ask why you have the need to challenge me?
Alder:There is a tournament called the Pokémon World Tournament Junior Cup. I thought it would be fun for the trainers involved to witness an exhibition battle between two champions.
Y/n:Ok, we will be there soon.
They hang up as Dawn looks excited to visit a new region. Y/n calls upon Ace who carries them both to the airport. They then board a plane that takes them to Unova. They arrive at the vacation home, where they are greeted by Lance and Cynthia.
Cynthia:Oh you two. Ash and his new friends are coming as well.
Y/n/Dawn:Really?
They were happy to see their friend again but not nearly as much as Pearl who was bouncing up and down with joy at seeing Pikachu again.

2 weeks later
The door opens as 3 people walk in. One of them is a bushy haired girl. Another is a tall green haired butler dressed boy and the final one is Ash. Y/n and Dawn are both out of sight in order to surprise the Kantonian. Ash entered as Cynthia explains that there are some people waiting to see him. He is confused as they step foot into the living room. He feels a tap on his shoulder and then turns only to see nothing. He then turns and is now face to face with Dawn.

Dawn:Hi Ash.
Ash:Dawn!
The pair do their signature high five as Pikachu goes in to say hello to Pikachu only for Pearl to charge into the electric type in a tackle hug. Y/n makes himself known as the bushy haired girl and butler dressed boy are astonished.
Butler/Bushy hair:T-thats the Sinnoh champion Y/n!
Y/n:Hi there.
Ash:Oh yeah, I gotta introduce you guys. Y/n and Dawn, these are my new friends Iris and Cilan.
Cilan:Hello there it is an honor to meet you.
Y/n:The pleasure is all mine.
Dawn:Ash is Iris alright?
They all turn to her as Iris has star eyes. In the backyard, she now sees Lance with his signature dragon type pokemon, Y/n's monstrous ace Titan and Cynthia's garchomp. The dragonic pokemon leave her astonished. She finally realises that everyone is looking at her.
Iris:I-i'm sorry. It's just the dragon type pokemon all look awesome. And your Tyranitar looks incredible.
Y/n:Thanks.
After this Dawn and Y/n explain what they have been doing since they sepersree in Sinnoh. They mention that they has visited Nimbasa City to watch a Pokémon Musical and get inspiration for Dawn's future Contests as well as to watch one of Elesa's fashion shows. At one point, Piplup notices something, and Ash realizes it must have been Meloetta. He wishes to introduce her, but the Melody Pokémon begins to act shy and remains invisible.

After that, everyone goes outside to reveal their Pokémon to each other. Iris and Cilan send out all their Pokémon on hand while Ash sends out Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Scraggy, and Krokorok. Dawn then sends out all of her Pokémon on hand since Y/n's are all out of their balls already. Immediately, Ash noticed the new additions. First he sees his former team member in Ambipom who goes in to hug Ash and Pikachu.
Ash:Ambipom, it's great to see you.
Ambipom:Ambi!
Secondly Ash remarks on how Buneary evolved as the rabbit sees Pikachu and walks over to him. Ash's Oshawott briefly simps over her but is heartbroken when the normal type passes him and grabs Pikachu, cuddling him tightly. Then, Oshawott's scalchop falls off and Piplup tries to put it on his head, but it falls off and Pachirisu kicks it over a ledge, so Oshawott chases after it. Finally, Ash then notices Quilava, who brushes up against him, with Dawn adding that her Cyndaquil had evolved. Right then, Mamoswine begins to hear Meloetta and Piplup notices as well. Ash then tells Meloetta that it is okay to show herself, and she does this time. After greeting Dawn and Y/n, Piplup develops a crush on Meloetta. When Oshawott returns with his scalchop in hand, he notices that Piplup also has a crush on Meloetta, and a rivalry develops between them. Out of jealousy, Oshawott uses Aqua Jet on Piplup, though Ash immediately demands he apologize.

After this long-awaited reunion, Ash asks Dawn to battle. However, Cilan interrupts and asks to battle Dawn first, saying he would like to do an evaluation of a Pokémon that was raised by a Coordinator. Although disappointed, Ash allows Cilan to go first. Cilan sends out Pansage and Dawn uses Piplup. Pansage opens up the battle with Bullet Seed and Dawn commands Piplup to knock the seeds back with Drill Peck, using the opponent's move to her own advantage much like in a Contest Battle while making Pansage the only one to take damage. Pansage then uses Rock Tomb and Piplup uses Bubble Beam as a Counter Shield to repel Pansage's attack.Cilan starts his evaluation time which eventually leads to order Pansage to use Solar Beam while Dawn commands Piplup use a Ice Beam. The attacks collide and create a shining light. 

Upon seeing the beautiful display that Piplup and Pansage have put on, Meloetta becomes fascinated and begins dancing around with Piplup. Oshawott comes out of his pokeball and is immediately jealous sees this and is infuriated moreso by Piplup's smirk. Ash tells Meloetta that he and his friends are all competing in the Junior Cup and that he hopes it will cheer all of them on. After this, Team Rocket, spying from behind a bush, remark that Meloetta is on the verge of becoming a twerp Pokémon, and also begin talking about their plan to capture Meloetta. As day turns to evening, everyone relaxes on the villa deck drinking tea while Meloetta is over by the water sitting on a rock and singing its special song, soothing everybody. Meanwhile, Team Rocket along with Dr. Zager reveal they are ready to begin their plot to capture Meloetta and that their plan will involve the Abyssal Ruins.

Back with the group Ash notices something. He sees certain pokemon interacting with Y/n's pokemon. Pignite is talking to Munch, Oshawott is talking to Pearl,  Snivy and Krokorok actually brave enough to talk to Nova and Scraggy talks to Anubis. They all have something in common as they all seem to be demanding something from them. Ash then gets up and talks to Y/n.
Ash:Y/n I need to ask something of you.
Y/n:Sure, what is it?
Ash:Help train my Unova team.