Ash vs Y/n part 1

It was the next day as Y/n woke up next to Dawn as he blushed at how cute she looked while sleeping. Not wanting to wake her or their pokemon up by moving out of bed he decided to look at the recordings of ash's battles in the league to see how he fights(Y/N is wearing headphones)so that he could think of a strategy to beat Ash. However he didn't care about what pokemon Ash used in the recordings as he thought that Ash would battle with new pokemon from his previous journeys since it wouldn't be a good idea for him to battle Y/n with his sinnoh team since he has battled them all and knows all of their strengths and weaknesses. Just as Y/N was formulating a plan Dawn woke up.

Dawn:(With happiness in her voice)Good morning Y/N!
Dawn had a large smile as Y/N returned with a similar smile as Iris.

Y/N:Good morning sweetie
As he said this Dawn became red as she covered her face with a pillow. Piplup and Pearl were now waking up as they greeted their trainers, chuckling at the scene.

Dawn:Are you ready for your match. Ash is very good

Y/N:I am ready I have been accessing his battle style and I am ready to battle

Dawn shows a smile as her boyfriend and friend were going to have a fun match

1 hour timeskip

It was now time for the finals of the league as Ash and Y/N were now at opposite ends of the battlefield.
Ref:This will be a six on six battle with substitutions allowed.May both trainers please send out their first pokemon
(Ash's team is changed so that he can matchup against Y/N. It is pikachu, Heracross, sceptile, snorlax, Charizard and Infernape against Anubis, Ace, Munch, Nova, Pearl and Titan)
Ash/Y/N:Go Pikachu/Anubis!
The two pokemon entered the battle field as the battle began.
Ash:Use quick attack!
Y/n:Dodge and use calm mind.
Anubis leaned over to the side as Pikachu came in with a blinding fast quick attack. Anubis glowed pink as his special attack and defense went up.
Ash:Use the momentum for an iron tail!
Before the Aura pokemon could avoid the incoming attack Pikachu'e iron tail slams into him.
Y/n:Aura sphere!
Anubis sent a blue sphere of energy that sent Pikachu blasting back towards Ash.
Ash:Use volt tackle!
Pikachu is covered in electrical sparks as he dashes towards the steel type pokemon.
Y/n:Guard!
Anubis puts his arms in a defensive stance as Pikachu collides with his arms. The attack still does damage to both sides but Anubis's damage intake is reduced.
Y/n:Now pressure them with Meteor mash!
Anubis's arms and legs turn metallic with stars surrounding them as he begins to attack like he is using the attack close combat. Pikachu is forced to move back but he is hit by kicks and punches.
Ash:Counter each of them with iron tail!
Pikachu tries his best to counter each strike with his steel tail and while it is effective in stopping some moghty blows majority of the attacks hit their mark and Pikachu is forced onto the ground.
Y/n:Now Aura sphere!
Before Ash or Pikachu could react Anubis summoned a giant Aura sphere that smashed into Pikachu. A blue explosion sends Pikachu skidding across the floor with swirling eyes.
Ref:Pikachu is unable to battle. Ash please send out your next pokemon.
Ash, Brock, Dawn, Barry, Professor Oak and Delia(who arrived last night) are shocked.
Brock:Pikachu was the first one to get taken out. Ash has a lot to take on now.
Dawn:My sweetheart is doing great. I believe he will win.
Ash walks up to Pikachu and picks up the yellow rodent. Pikachu weakly squeals.
Ash:It's okay buddy you did great.
He lays his partner back onto the ground as he stares at Y/n as he gets his next pokeball. Now that Ash has lost Pikachu what can he do against Y/n?