The champion-Y/n vs Cynthia part 1

It was the next day and the most important day of Y/n's life other than the day he confessed to Dawn. He was battling his mother for the role of sinnoh champion. Him and his team had prepared for this as their moves have changed.
Titan:
Dragon dance
Outrage
Crunch
Stone edge

Nova:
Dark void
Dark pulse
Psychic
Sludge bomb

Pearl:
Liquidation(cause screw it this move fits perfectly)
Ice beam
Take heart
Dazzling gleam

Ace:
Close combat
Brave bird
Steel Wing
U turn

Anubis:
Aura sphere
Bullet punch
Calm mind
Swords dance

Munch:
Curse
Body slam
Earthquake
Heavy slam

He was walking through the halls as he was met by his girlfriend but not only her but Ash and Brock too.
Y/n:What are you guys doing here?
Dawn:Dummy. We came to wish you luck before your battle of course.
Brock:After all you are battling Cynthia so you need all the luck you can get.
This sounds more condescending to Dawn as she stamps in his foot.
Ash:Show them what you've got.
Dawn:We are all cheering you on.
Y/n:Thanks guys.
Pearl:We won't let you down mommy.
With that the couple shared a quick kiss as Y/n walked out on the battlefield.
Announcer: Today we have a legendary battle. One that hasn't happened in quite a while. A champion battle! Defending her title is the reigning champion of Sinnoh, Cynthia!
Cynthia walked out as the crowd erupted into a loud and almost deafening roar of applause.
Announcer:And facing her is the trainer who has flawlessly defeated each one of the elite Four. The son of Cynthia and Lance, Y/n!
Y/n walked out as many people increased their applause. The referee the came onto the field.
Red:Both trainers are allowed the use of 6 pokemon. The battle will be over once either side's 6 pokemon are unable to battle. Furthermore, both sides are allowed to substitute pokemon. Now may both trainers send out their pokemon.
Cynthia:Tremble souls Spiritomb!
Y/n:Dazzle the audience, Pearl!
Pearl:Yay!
Pearl jumped into the battlefield as a small stone came out of Cynthia's ball and a haze of smoke came from the cracks of the stone as Spiritomb manifested.
Ref:Battle begin!
Y/n:Liquidation!
Cynthia:Sucker punch!
Pearl's hair appendage is covered in water but she is sent flying back by Spiritomb who cackles evily which scares the baby pokemon.
Y/n:You alright?
Pearl:Y-yes.
Y/n:If you say so. Use liquidation again!
Cynthia:Will-o-wisp!
The hair appendage is covered in water again as she slams it against Spiritomb. The ghost type shakes off the damage as she sends spectral flames that engulf Pearl.
Y/n:Take heart!
Pearl takes the pink glow she had from her sweep of Bertha as the flames of the burn go away and she seems even stronger.
Cynthia:So that move alleviates her from burn.
Y/n:Yep, mom you have to try better then that.
Cynthia:Return. Spirit of the lake, Milotic!
She sends out her milotic who sparkled as the light reflected off her scales.
Y/n:Use dazzling gleam!
Cynthia doesn't order a response as Milotic allow herself to take the brunt of the attack.
Cynthia:Mirror coat!
Milotic glowed pink as a blast of the same energy burst from her and blasted Pearl back. She struggled back to her feet as Cynthia has a smirk on her face.
Cynthia:Recover!
Milotic glowed green as her injuries from dazzling gleam faded.
Y/n:Dammit! Pearl come back.
Pearl hopped back as Y/n patted her on the head.
Y/n:You did good. Now just wait for the next one.
Pearl:Ok.
Y/n:Soar through the skies, Ace!
He through his ball into the air as Ace came out of it.
Y/n:Brave bird!
Ace flies straight into the air and his body becomes surrounded in an orange bird-shaped aura. He then then slams into the opponent with full force, sending Milotic back.
Cynthia:Ice beam!
A blast of cold air projected from Milotic's mouth as the ice attack caused Ace to fall straight out of the sky.
Cynthia:Use scald!
Y/n:U turn!
Before Milotic could project the hold blast of water the green body of Ace slammed into her and he was covered in the red glow of his poke balls as one of his comrades. Y/n immediately knew who it was as he called out who it was.
Y/n:Dance like a fighter, Anubis!
Anubis came on the battlefield as he took an immediate fighting pose.
Y/n:Calm mind!
A pink glow covered the Aura pokemon as Milotic got ready.
Cynthia:Scald!
A blast of hot water was sent to Anubis as he brushed it off with his fist.
Y/n:Again then use Aura sphere!
Cynthia:Use ice beam!
Anubis glowed pink to raise his stats again and then blast Milotic with Aura sphere as his feet were in cased in ice as the water type slithered around him.
Cynthia:Recover then use scald.
Anubis' vision was blinded by the green glow of recover as Milotic started charging up her next attack.
Y/n:Aura burst!
Cynthia:What?!
Anubis glowed blue as he spread his arms wide before releasing a large wave of Aura that destroyed the ice and sent Milotic flying.
Y/n:Aura sphere!
Anubis manifested a sphere of blue energy in his hand as the target locked attack soared through the air and smashed into the serpent with full force as she was sent flying behind her trainer unconscious.
Ref:Milotic is unable to battle. Lucario wins!
Announcer:And the first win of the match goes to Y/n!
The crowd erupted into a great cheer as the group in the stands are celebrating.
Dawn:Yes!
Ash:That was awesome!
Brock:That was very impressive and now he had the lead!
Cynthia:Corrupt minds, Porygon-z!
She sent out her next pokemon Porygon-z.
Y/n:It's been a while since mom has used Porygon-z. So she is using her team of veterans.
Cynthia:Thunderbolt!
Y/n:Use aura sphere!
Anubis sent over his attack but the attack was destroyed and penetrated by thundebolt which shocked Anubis
Both figuratively and literally as he twitched from paralysis.
Cynthia:Use shadow ball!
Y/n:Dodge it!
Anubis tried to obey Y/n's order but he was halted by the paralysis as he got blasted by shadow ball.
Y/n:Return!
He recalled Anubis as the group and Y/n had a sigh of relief.
Brock:Even though Anubis had the advantage that paralysis makes it difficult for him to put that type advantage to full effect.
Ash:If he was to let him stay out then Anubis could have been in danger of getting knocked out.
Dawn:Still, I think he can win this.
Y/n:Ace let's go!
He sent out Ace as Cynthia smirked as if that was what she wanted him to do.
Cynthia:Ice beam!
Y/n:Brave bird!
Ace was covered in the golden glow again but as the ice beam rushed towards him he didn't Dodge the attack. Instead he spun as the glow was frozen and he began to descend downwards before smashing into Porygon-z.
Ash:That's just like-
Dawn:Ice aqua jet.
Y/n:Like that mom. I stole that little trick from Ash.
Cynthia:I must say I am impressed. But you haven't won yet. Use Thunderbolt!
Y/n:Close combat.
The bird rushed at Porygon-z at blistering speed as he begun an assault of blows with super effective damage. Ace was then blown back by a bolt of electricity.
Cynthia:Now use ice beam!
Before Ace could react, even with his speed, he was stuck in place by ice beam as he shivered from the cold.
Y/n:No!
Cynthia:Use hyper beam!
Porygon-z charged up a beam of destructive energy as Ace was forced to remain defenseless as the orange beam decimated him.
Ref:Staraptor is unable to battle. Porygon-z wins.
Y/n:You did your best. Take a good rest.
Cynthia:Once more, I need you Spiritomb!
Y/n:It's back to you Pearl!
Pearl:Right!
Once more the pokemon who started the battle take their places as the battle continued with both sides having 5 pokemon each.