The champion-Y/n vs Cynthia part 3

The battle between mother and son has been exciting for sure. Cynthia was down to her last 2 while Y/n still had half of his team. But he knew that the last two pokemon would be the most difficult. Especially since the current matchup was Pearl who fought against three pokemon and Cynthia's dragonic ace who hasn't taken a bit of damage.
Y/n:Use take heart!
Cynthia:Swords dance.
Pearl glowed pink as her stats were raised as the dragon simply lifted her claws up and holographic swords spun around her and the power increase was evident.
Y/n:Ice beam!
Cynthia doesn't respond as her partner is encased in a block of ice without any indication that he knew he was frozen.
Y/n:Now dive in with liquidation!
Pearl skates across the battlefield with her tendril covered in swirling water as she spins ready to slam it into the dragon.Cynthia only now gave her partner a command.
Cynthia:Earthquake.
Garchomp nodded barely with his neck still frozen as he shook a tiny bit. Suddenly the arena began to shake violently as a vicious fissure erupted from the spot Garchomp was at and it crept up the walls as cracks formed. People in the stands had to to hold in to something as some even fell out of their seats. On the actual battlefield it was much worse as the fissure caused the battlefield to break apart with multiple spikes as Pearl is stabbed from one into her stomach which forced her attacks to cease.
Y/n:Get out of there!
This cry from her father figure is pointless as more spikes are coming out at fast rates blinding the combatants from the actual fight with the pain filled cries from Pearl making Y/n break out in a nervous sweat. To make him worry more Garchomp's ice prison breaks apart as she looks back to her trainer. Cynthia nodded as Garchomp's attacks stops immediately. The spikes are absorbed into the ground as the liko body of Pearl collapsed in the ground.
Ref:Phione is unable to battle. Y/n send out your next pokemon.
Y/n went into the broken battlefield to collect his pokemon as he took off his hoodie and made a small comfortable best for her to lay in.
Pearl:Sorry Daddy.
Y/n:Don't worry. You did awesome. But now it's time for the rest of our comrades to battle.
He then sent out his penultimate pokemon.
Y/n:Terrorize our foes, Nova!
The darkness pokemon came out of his ball ready to battle as Garchomp roared at him. However she was halted by her trainer.
Cynthia:Garchomp return.
Although she was excited at the prospect of fighting a legendary pokemon like Nova she knew there was another member of Y/n's team she wanted to battle more then anything. Cynthia then threw her last pokemon.
Cynthia:Unfurl your blessed wings, Togekiss!
The angelic fairy type flies onto the battlefield as she stares down Nova. The pitch black pokemon snarls in opposition as his trainer is in the attack.
Y/n:Sludge bomb!
Balls of noxious ooze form in Nova's hands as he throws them at his avian opponent. Togekiss simply flies gracefully around the sludge bomb attack. And is in front of the legendary pokemon without showing any signs of being frightened.
Y/n:Sludge bomb again!
Instead of splitting the attack Nova summoned a bigger blob that exploded in the face if Togekiss to send her back but the flying type was able to remain in the air and get back in Nova's face.
Cynthia:Thunder wave!
Y/n:Black surge!
Cynthia:What?!
Togekiss' wings glow a bright yellow as lighting flies off them ready to consume Nova only for the sparks to be deflected by waves of darkness. The waves don't stop there as they go crazy around the battlefield.
Cynthia:Dodge it!
Togekiss tries to use her graceful movements once again to Dodge the attack but using the power that allowed him to take legendary status Nova controls the wave a flawlessly and eventually one taps Togekiss on the wing but this is all that it takes as Togekiss is consumed in black energy as she falls harshly onto the ground asleep.
Ash:He used the counter shield again. And he is using it perfectly.
Dawn:Yep. After all we did do special training so that all his pokemon could perfect.
Brock:Wait you said all. Does that mean-
Dawn:Shush! Just be patient.
Y/n:Use psychic!
Nova let's fourth a burst of kinetic energy that passes over Togekiss and hits the battlefield as it forces the ground to crumble more from when Garchomp used earthquake as the fairy type was swallowed up by the ground, leaving her in a stoney prison.
Cynthia:Togekiss wake up!
Togekiss showed no signs of waking as Nova was ready to end this already.
Y/n:Use sludge bomb and make it a big one!
Nova raised his arms in the air as he formed one blob is ooze and like before didn't split it as he instead added to the liquid based attack as it grew bigger.
Y/n:Throw it!
With all of his force he threw the ball of ooze which exploded when it made contact with Togekiss and the entire half of the battlefield was covered in ooze. Parts of the battlefield was melted by the corrosive liquid as Togekiss came up and was unconscious.
Ref:Togekiss is unable to battle. Cynthia send out your final pokemon.
Now his mother was down to her final pokemon who easily defeated Pearl who was arguably Y/n's third strongest pokemon already. How would he deal with her?