Brandon vs Y/N part2

The battle between Registeel and Lucario started as the aura pokemon shot an aura sphere at registeel as the steel titan shot a flash cannon. The two attacks collided and a puff of smoke appeared. When the smoke cleared the flash cannon and aura sphere seemed to hit their targets. Registeel and lucario seemed equally hurt as lucario took damage from a legendary and registeel took super effective damage. The battle raged on with similar attacks then registeel collapsed with lucario still barely standing.

Ref:Registeel is unable to battle the winner is lucario. Brandon send out your last pokemon.
Everyone in the stands were shocked as Paul was just furious that this lucky kid who had champion parents was beating Brandon.

Brandon:Go regice
The titan of ice was then sent out
Y/N:Lucario retur-
Y/N was cut of by lucario's aura waves indicating that it wanted to continue.
Y/N:OK Use aura sphere
Brandon:Use ice beam
The two attacks hit there opponents.
Y/N:Dive in with Meteor mash
Brandon:Use blizzard
Lucario barely pushed through the blizzard and hit regice but then collapsed from the damage of Registeel
Ref:Lucario is unable to battle, Y/N send out your next pokemon.
Y/N:Go Staraptor
Y/N sent out the regional bird as the battle continued and Staraptor dove down with Brave bird after quickly using a work up  and regice retaliated with an ice beam which Staraptor dodged but was hit by his wing as he connected with Brave bird.
Y/N:Use close combat
Brandon:Use blizzard
Staraptor was slower because of the ice beam but was still able to hit with close combat but regice was able to attack and blizzard connected knocking out Staraptor.
Ref:Staraptor is unable to battle, Y/N send out your next pokemon.
As Y/N was about to grab one of his pokeballs he felt something from his chest as he looked at the pokeball on his necklace and knew that he wanted to battle.

Y/N:Well looks like he wants to battle. I choose you Nova.
Y/N throws the pokeball from his necklace onto the field as darkrai appeared.

Everyone including Brandon was shocked to see a Darkrai.

Brandon:Use ice beam
Y/N:Use dark void
Before Regice could attack it was hit by a sphere of darkness as it was put to sleep.
Brandon:Oh no
Y/N:Now use Nasty plot and dark pulse
Darkrai quickly glowed black as he shot a beam of darkness towards regice which was very powerful and it seemed the attacks from Staraptor and lucario was too much for the ice titan and it collapsed giving Y/N the win.