Ash vs Y/n part 4

The two pokemon, Infernape and Munch, stood on opposite sides of each other. Their trainers stood in silence before they both called out their attacks.
Ash/Y/n:Mach punch/Heavy slam!
Infernape dashes across the battlefield at high speeds and slammed his fist into Munch's stomach. The big normal type barely moved an inch as he took the attack in like a cushion. Munch glows silver and rams his fist into the opposing pokemon, sending Infernape away.
Y/n:Earthquake!
Ash:Flare blitz!
Munch slammed his foot onto the ground as the waves raced acrossed the ground and shook it viciously. Before landing on the ground the flame on his head extends and covers his entire body. Infernape then rolls into the opponent. When the attack is over, Infernape suffers from recoil damage after using the move. Munch took some noticeable damage but not much considering his thick fat ability.
Ash:Dig!
He dug into the ground as Y/n smirked as Ash realized what he did.
Y/n:Earthquake!
Munch shakes the ground which caused Infernape to erupt from the ground. He falls on the ground but before the ref could declare him unable to battle Infernape rises back up.
Ash:Alright!
Y/n:Now the battle really begins!
Ash:That's right! Infernape show everyone your power!

Infernape's blaze activates and Ash is quick to call out his next attack.
Ash:Flamethrower!
Y/n:This is what I am talking about! Use heavy slam!
Munch glows silver as he begins to charge in but when Infernape spews out a plume of fire the attack covered the entirety of Y/n's side. When the attack finished, it revealed that even with his thick fat Munch was unconscious on the floor charred with soot.
Ref:Snorlax is unable to battle. Y/n please send out your next pokemon.
Y/n:Pearl are you ready?
Pearl:Yeah daddy!
Y/n:Them on choose you!
Announcer:And Y/n has chosen Phione! Will we see a flawless victory like in her battle against Tobias or will Ash surprise us?
Y/n:Use surf!
Pearl formed a giant wave of water from beneath her feet as it made its way towards the raging monkey.
Ash:Mach punch!
Infernape dashes at high speeds with a glowing fist that collides with the water and dispersed it as Y/n immediately called out his next attack.
Y/n:Dazzling gleam!
Pearl glowed a large array of colours that pushed Infernape back to the other side of the battlefield.
Ash:Flare blitz!
Y/n:Protect!
Infernape dashed forwards, covered in intense flames as Pearl formed a giant barrier that Infernape collided with.
Y/n:Surf!
A giant wave them engulfed Infernape and even with the giant power boost Infernapee was consumer by the rush of water. Stream of steam lingered from the clash as Infernape was pushed back. The rage in his eyes never wavered as he started to flare up even more. Pearl was now sweating from the intense heat emanating from the primate.
Ash:Flamethrower!
Infernape sends a blow of fire towards the small pokemon as Y/n had little time to react to the attack. Pearl takes the attack and receives burns to her fins and lower body.
Y/n:Use dazzling gleam!
Ash:Flare blitz!
The two moves collide as a multicolored light and a red hot flame engulfed the battlefield. The resulting explosion left a large plume of smoke.
Y/n:Surf!
Then a large wave emerged from the smoke which quickly faded and turned to steam.
Y/n:W-what?!
Ash:Flamethrower!
A giant inferno engulfed the battlefield. Once the attack faded Pearl was on the ground unconscious.
Ref:Phione is unable to battle. Y/n please send out your final pokemon.
Announcer:And Y/n's Phione is unable to battle! Who is his last pokemon!
Y/n walks onto the battlefield, excluding the raging sounds of the crowd from his mind. He picks up his fallen pokemon who is unresponsive. Her frail body hot from the scorching burns still prominent on her body. He could feel the sadness from his girlfriend even without him being anyway near her. He walked back to his side of the battle, laid Pearl onto the ground gently and looked back at Ash and infernape with a look of determination.
Y/n:Titan! Let's go!
He sends out his ace. As the large, green plated beast entered the battlefield the crowd's cheers only got louder. Titan them roared into the sky ready to battle.
Ash:Use flamethrower!
Infernape, with the power from blaze never fading sent a giant ball of fire towards Titan. The attack connects and results in an explosion.

Ash and his pokemon wait to for the attack to fade only to see Titan effortlessly stamp his foot onto the ground causing a whip of wind to blow the flames away

Y/n:That's it? I thought you would know better to come at Titan with your most powerful attack. Use crunch!
Ash:Mach punch!
As he was faster than the naturally slower speed of a Tyranitar, Infernape dashes forwards and lands a punch onto Titan's chest. The pseudo legendary barely moved as he clamped his jaws onto Infernapevas the money cried out in pain.
Y/n:Stone edge.
Ash:Get out and use dig!
Infernape struggles, trying to get out but the large bulking dinosaur wasn't allowing that and sunk his fangs deeper into Infernape's fist. Then shards of rock formed around Titan and then Titan threw Infernape before allowing the stones to fly along with him. Infernape manager to dig into the ground but the stones followed him and a massive explosion caused the ground to erupt and spit out Infernape who was unconscious.
Ref:Infernape is unable to battle! Ash send out your last pokemon.
Ash:Go Charizard!
He sent out his last pokemon. Both trainers were at their last pokemon. Who will win?