Renuiting with dawn

Y/N is now walking along the road of celestice city thunking about how to train his lucario who just recently evolved. He then arrived to his house to see his mom and dad. He opened the door to see his Mom and dad on the couch watching TV as his mom looks around and sees her son and runs up to him to embrace him in a suffocating hug as his dad runs up to his wife and to greet his son.

Cynthia:Oh Y/N how have you been. I have missed you so much!
Y/N:Mom I am fine but can you let go please because I can't exactly breathe
The sinnoh champion then let's go of her son as the johto/Kanto champion approached them and started to greet his son.

Lance:Hi Y/N how has your journey been?Also how is titan?
Y/N:My journey has been great dad, I currently have 6 gym badges as I was able to beat Fantina before she went to travel around sinnoh(I have no idea why Ash couldn't battle fantina yet so this is the reason I think)And titan is alot stronger now.
Th two parents then smiled and congratulated their son on his journey as they just sat at a table and started to talk about his journey.
2 hour timeskip
The family then decided to go watch the celestic town contest. The performances were all pretty exciting, apart from Jessilina, but then one of the performers stood out to Y/N in particular. A beautiful girl with dark blue hair and equally goregous blue eyes,who looked very familiar, went up to the platform and sent out her bunnery.

The second Y/N looked at her he began to blush as his mom and dad looked at him realising that their son might have a crush on this girl as the announcer then started to announce who this girl is

The final contestant is here and her name is Dawn!
The crowd began to cheer and Y/N's eyes began to widen as it was her, his childhood bestfriend.

10 year flash back

A very young girl with blue hair was sitting on a swing set as a boy with his larvitar approached her.
Y/N:Hi there my name is Y/N and this is my pokemon Titan the larvitar. And we came here with my mom Cynthia.
The blue haired girl then looked as she had stars in her eyes as she looked at the boy and his pokemon
Dawn:Wow you already have a pokemon that is so cool!Oh and my name is Dawn. I am here with my mom Johanna.
The two children then continued to play with each other playing games such as tag with titan chasing them and this continued until Y/N had to go on vacation with his mom to go visit their dad because he was the champion of Johto and had to stay there. They weren't able to see each other much anymore.
End of flashback
We now skip to the final match of the contest as Dawn had just defeated Lila and was awarded the ribbon. The contest was now over as the crowd began to leave and Y/N and his parents were now out of the contest Hall.

Cynthia:So Y/N what did you think of that contest?Was there any parts that you enjoyed?

Y/N:Yeah mom the contest was amazing and I really enjoyed to contest and I think I might implement some of those combinations into my battles.

Lance:Are you sure that is it?

Y/N:Yeah that is it, why do you ask?

Lance/Cynthia:We saw blushing when you saw Dawn.
The second his parents said that he began to blush even more and he started to talk all flustered.
Y/N:It isn't what you think OK
Then the girl who just won the contest and her friends exited and when they saw the champion of sinnoh they began to approach them but then Dawn saw Y/N and began to blush. She also thought that he looked familiar.

The gang:Hey CynthiaThe two adults and their son turned around as they looked at the three travelling trainers

The two adults and their son turned around as they looked at the three travelling trainers. Then Y/N and Dawn began to blush even more.

Cynthia:Oh hi there Ash, Dawn and Brock how are you three and Ash how is your journey going?

Ash:We are good and I currently have 4 badges because I wasn't able to challenge Fantina yet.

Y/N:Oh I had my battle with her and it was a bit annoying with her Hypnosis but I was able to win.
Ash now had stars in his eyes as he began to ask a bunch of questions on how to overcome Hypnosis as the rest just sweatdropped. After about 5 minutes of answering questions, Ash asked to see Y/N's pokemon and the sinnoh champion's son sent them all put apart from darkrai. The the three trainers looked in awe at his tyranitar Titan.

Suddenly the johto pseudo-legendary looked at Dawn as he roared in joy and hugged her

Replace dragonite and Iris with tyranitar and Dawn.

Y/N:Titan please stop. I am so sorry about this.
But at the mention of the name Titan Dawn's eyes lit up as she turned to Y/N.

Dawn:Is your name Y/N?
Y/N:Yeah it is why?
Dawn then got very happy as she returned a similar hug to titan.

Dawn:Is your name Y/N?Y/N:Yeah it is why?Dawn then got very happy as she returned a similar hug to titan

Dawn:Y/N it's me Dawn.

Y/N's eyes then lit up as he knew that his suspicions were correct and this was correct and the group then left the two to catch up as Cynthia had to go do some business and Lance was then challenged by a trainer.
Dawn and Y/N were more them happy to see each other again.